"1 pm." I took a bite from my toast, "What are your plans for today?"

"Shahid and I have plans. Gonna do some studio thingy."

"Shahid? You mean Naughty Boy?" I asked and Zayn nodded, "Zayn. You know that's not a very good thing to do."

"I'm not doing wrong. We'll just record a song but we're not going to release it." His expression's a bit hesitant, he shook his head, "But I really don't have the idea what I should do now, I wanted to have a normal life, but I can't leave singing like that.."

I carefully placed my fork on my plate, "Zayn. We all know that your fans will get mad at Shahid if they found out that you're making new songs.. Knowing that you just left One Direction 2 months ago." Zayn looked at me sadly. I reached out for his hand, "But you still got my 100% support because I know that you'll be happy with that."

Zayn wrapped his other hand on top of my hand, "Thank you, Tori." He lifted my hand and kissed it, "Anyways. I'll bring Valarie with me. I'm sure she'll behave in the studio."

"Okay. Just text me where you are. And if I finish my classes early, I'll just go to the studio." I said.

"Okay, Tori." Zayn stood and went to me, kissed my head and whispered, "Thank you."

Harry's Point of View

"What the fuck!" Louis shouted as he's scrolling through his Twitter newsfeed. "I swear I'm gonna cut him!"

"What's happening?" I asked him.

"That fucking Naughty Boy is provoking our fans and he even released a song that Zayn recorded! He's a fucking retard!" Louis kept on shouting curse words.

"Just don't mind him." I said, "We all know that Naughty Boy has his eye on Zayn eversince. I don't know if he's a freaking gay or nah."

"I think he is." Liam bursted into laughter, he's also scrolling his newsfeed when he suddenly stopped and dropped his jaw, "What the fuck is this?!"

"What?!" I asked. Liam quickly showed his phone, "What the fuck! Why is Zayn carrying a baby basket?"

"I don't know. Did he and Perrie had..?" Liam responded.

"No. That's not Zayn's baby. He's always protected." Niall suddenly interrupted, "Maybe it's his nephew or niece. We don't know what really happened."

"Where is Zayn anyways?" I asked, "It's really okay but I mean, what if the fans saw this? The fans will get crazy! The paparazzi will have more reason to stalk Zayn. We all know that he just wanted a normal life and.."

"What the fuck again!" Louis shouted, this time, louder, "Harry! You've gotta see this!"

"What is it?" I ran towards Louis and he gave me his phone, I narrowed my eyebrows, "What is this?"

"Look!" Louis zoomed the photo, I saw Zayn inside a house, half naked, with him kissing a girl's forehead.

Until then I realized who the girl is.

"Zayn's with Victoria, Harry!" Louis said, "Why is she with him?"

"It's because Victoria's a mother now. Zayn took a full responsibility for the both of them even though Zayn's not the father." Simon suddenly interrupted, his hands resting on his hip.

I stared at him in confusion, "Mother? You mean Victoria's pregnant when she left?"

"Yes. And she's brave enough to leave because she has a reason." Simon explained.

"What reason?" I spatted, my chest is tightening with the though of her having a baby.

"Because she knows that you'll be terminated if the management found out that you're a father out of marriage." He explained and I dropped my jaw.

"Me? Father?" I asked.

"Yeah. You are Valarie's father. The father of Victoria's baby." Simon dropped the bomb, "She left because she loves you and she can't bear the fact that you'll gonna lose One Direction because of her.. You Harry, is lucky for having Victoria."

I found my self sitting on the sofa, my hand pounding my thighs, I felt the guiltness around my body. "Where is she?" I asked Simon.

"That, I can't tell you." Simon said and walked out of the room.

Liam, Louis and Niall surrounded me with their faces, pitying on me.

"I'm sorry about that, Harry." Niall said. He rested his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm gonna find her." I said, I looked at them and stood, "Even if it takes for me to quit One Direction too."