¢нαρтєя 15

Tuesday, October 27

I entered my house and heard loud music. I sighed and walked upstairs. The music grew louder with each step and I knocked on the white door covered in stickers. The music stopped and the door opened showing my 13 year old sister in her pink room. Her brown hair was held in a loose ponytail and her (f/c) eyes hid behind her big black glasses.

"What?" Nariko, my sister asked placing her right hand on the side of the door to keep it from closing.

"Keep it down, me and Sasuke are going to make a video and we don't need your music in the background" I told her and Nariko's eyes lite up.

"Sasuke's here?!" She ran out of her room and down the stairs. I blinked and sighed, walking downstairs after her. There was Sasuke with his arms crossed and his eyes closed, while my sister was trying to have a conversation with him.

"Sooo Sasuke~, when I get into high school... maybe we can hang out more?" She asked, taking off her glasses and trying to look cute. He didn't react...just sat there with a poker face, while staring at the blank tv. I walked over to them and grabbed his hand, pulling him up.

"Hey!" my little sister yelled, putting on her glasses.

"Bye~" I waved my hand, going into the kitchen.

"I thought we were doing the video in your room" Sasuke said and I giggled.

"Oh~ I want to do two videos" I gave him an innocent smile and left the kitchen. My sister wasn't on the couch, so she's probably back in her room. I walked upstairs and into my room. I looked around and found my camera and black bag. I made my way back to the kitchen, smirking and entered to find Sasuke patiently waiting for me.

"Ready~" I placed the bag on the table and Sasuke gave me a questioning look. I grabbed a stool and took a seat next to him. I pushed the camera at the far end of the table and pressed record.

•~•Video Start•~•

"Hey, I'm (Y/N)!"

"I'm Sasuke"

"Today we'll be doing a special video"

"I know nothing about this"

I grinned. "Good!" I took out a blindfold and handed it to Sasuke "Put it on!"

Sasuke looks at the blindfold and then at me. "Really?"

"Yup!" I grabbed the blindfold and placed it over his eyes. "Alright sooo now we'll be having Sasuke taste some things and we'll see his reactions." Sasuke stayed silent while I talked.

"Alright! Let's begin!!" I grinned and opened the bag.

I pulled out a marshmallow and puts it in Sasuke's mouth. His face goes to a frown but swallows.

"Why sweets?" He bluntly asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Because I want to and you're my guinea pig!!" I pulled out another thing and places it in his mouth. Sasuke chewed for a while and it slowly came to a halt. I picked up the trash can and placed in it front of him.

"You can spit" He began repeatedly spitting into the trash can to get the horrible taste out of his mouth.

"What the hell was that?" He asked wiping his mouth. I grabbed a wooden spoon and whacked his head.

"Language this is going on YouTube." I sternly said and he rubbed his head to ease the pain. I picked up the box.

"Well the box is called 'Bean Boozled' and the color I gave you was black" I turned to the back and looked at the jelly beans. "Since you didn't like it, you got...skunk spray" I put away the box.

"One last thing and this thing is over" He said and I smiled.

"Alright" I grabbed the last thing I wanted him to try. I placed it by his lips.

"Bite" I commanded and he did as he was told. I waited and for him to swallow. After a few seconds there was no reaction.

"Dammit" I muttered until I heard Sasuke start panting. His cheeks were flushed and he took off the blindfold, running to the fridge. He opened it and took out a cold water bottle. In matter of seconds he chugged it down and wiped his mouth. He sat back down next to me and glared at me. I gave him a grin and held up a half eat spicy pepper.

"Welllll...I better end the video before Sasuke tries to kill me...Stay tune!!!"

•~•Video End•~•

I pushed the stop button and felt something whack my head.

"Oww..." I rubbed my head and turned around to see Sasuke holding the wooden spoon. He took the came and began walking out of the kitchen with it and his water.

"Sasuke...Wait!! I'm sorry!!" I yelled running after him.

~Time Skip~

We sat down on my bed and pressed record.

•~•Video Start•~•

"Hiii I'm (Y/N)!"

"Sasuke" He bluntly said taking a sip of his water. I glanced at him.

"Welcome back to our channel, today we're gonna be doing...umm...sasuke what are we doing again?" Sasuke facepalms and it slowly runs down his face.

"I thought YOU were coming up with the idea" I whistled innocently.

"I was busy setting up the food reaction" He sighed shaking his head.

"You're so hopeless at times..."

"Hey!" I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. I thought for a minute. "Ohh!!! We can put makeup on each other!!!"

".....No....N-O....No...." I made puppy eyes at him.

"Please????"

"No."

"I'll tell everyone an embarrassing secret~"

"....Where's your makeup kit?" I grinned in success and stood up.

"Don't worry Sasuke i'll make you pretty~~"

"Oh lord...I still wonder how I became friends with such a crazy person..." I glared at him and sat on the bed with my big makeup kit.

"I'll abuse you with a teddy bear again!!" Sasuke cheeks turned a lovely shade of pink.

"Shut up..." He looked at my makeup kit. "You don't even wear makeup"

"Yeah I do, but only for special occasions."

"Let's just get this over with..."

"Alright! I go first" I tied the black blindfold over my eyes and grabbed a random item.

~Time Skip~

I remove the blindfold and looks at my masterpiece. I burst out laughing. Sasuke had red lipstick smudges everywhere, the eyeliner wasn't close to where it was suppose to go, and the only thing I got good was the blush. Sasuke stared at the camera and then looked at me.

"Mine turn" He said emotionless, but had a glint in his eyes. I gulped as he grabbed the blindfold over his eyes. I closed my eyes to prevent my eyes from getting poked while he worked.

~Time Skip~

"Done" He said removing the blindfold. I opened my eyes slowly and looked in the mirror. I looked worse than Sasuke. I had lipstick on my eyelids, eyeliner was on my lips, and purple eye shadow was on cheeks. I turned back to the camera and I smiled.

"Well that's the end of this video" I said and Sasuke stretched.

"Stay tune for next time" he finished.

•~•Video Ends•~•

"Well let's get this makeup off" I told him and got my makeup remover wipes.

"Then we have to do homework" I groaned when Sasuke said that.