¢нαρтєя 5

Sunday,October 25

The sunshine passed through my blinds and hit my face. I moved my hand upward and created shade for my eyes. Slowly I got out of bed and slowly placed my feet in the slippers that laid beside my bed. I let out a yawn and remembered today was Sunday. My mouth created a smirk as I grabbed the shopping bag and began skipping to the guest room Sasuke was staying in. Turning on the video camera, I held in my hand before opening the door.

"Wake up Sasuke!" I yelled out with a grin. The smile flattened to a frown as Sasuke wouldn't wake up. I placed the camera on the top of a drawer, facing him. I stood over his sleep figure and grabbed a teddy bear and began beating the fluffy thing on his face.

"Ahhhh! What the hell! I'm up!" Sasuke yelled hitting the bear making it fly and hit the wall. I dropped the bear and placed the shopping bag in his hands.

"Get changed!" I yelled before grabbing the camera and left the room.

"...Why me..." Sasuke mumbled looking at the maid outfit.

~Time Skip~

Sasuke came out of the room with a flustered face. I clapped my hands.

"Perfect! Now time for some fun!" I giggled in delight as I gave Sasuke a twirl.

~Time Skip~

"How is this one?" I asked holding a dress to my body while Sasuke was my judge.

"Ugly..." Sasuke uttered in a grumpy mood. I rolled my eyes placing the dress back knowing he's not happy about coming out in public wearing the maid outfit. I grabbed his arm and went to go pay for my items. Walking out of that store I looked around trying to find a place. I was also well aware at the stares red cheek Sasuke got as he held my bags. I was about to speak to my maid when I heard a couple of voices and laughter. I turned around and my eyes landed on Itachi face palming and his friends. I met them a couple of times before. Kisame, Deidara, Sasori and lastly a laughing hyena (Hidan). They walked closer to us and Itachi was the first who spoke.

"(Y/N)...is this your doing?" He said referring to Sasuke. All I did was nod and Deidara ended up joining Hidan's laughter. Sasuke sighed in annoyance and dragged me out of the mall.

~Time Skip~

Sasuke ended up getting more stares when we stopped at Taco Bells for lunch. We ordered and sat down at a tall round table. We were eating and talking when a little girl, no older than 4 came up to our table.

"Mister, why are you wearing a maid outfit?" She asked staring at him with her big brown eyes. All Sasuke did was continue eating, ignoring everything the little girl said. Just then a little eight year old boy came up to us.

"Lily!" Stop bothering them, We gotta go!" The boy stated pulling on the little girl's hand dragging her away from us.

"But Big Brother~ I want to know why the mister's wearing a maid dress~~" The little girl whined before they pass through the exit. Once they were out of sight I glared at the Uchiha sipping his soda.

"Stop ignoring people! You need to fix your attitude problem." I stated trying not to yell and gain attention.

"Whatever. I just want to end this day..." Sasuke mumbled throwing away his empty plate of nachos. I also threw away my trash and sipped my soda.

"Come on. You had enough embarrassment for today." I spoke walking out the door of Taco Bell.

~Time Skip~

We got home and I flopped onto the couch. Sasuke was upstairs probably ripping the outfit off his body. "Tomorrow there's school...Such a drag...' I thought before drifting to sleep.

Extended Ending

Gaara looks up from the homework sheets he was doing.

Temari: Hey Gaara, What seems to be the matter?
Gaara: My teddy bear abuse senses are tingling.
Temari: Uhh...Gaa-

Temari was cut off by Kankuro slapping his hand over Temari mouth and slowly walking away dragging her along with him.