¢нαρтєя 13

Monday, October 26

I got out of the car and so did Sasuke. I skipped over to the door and unlocking it, while Sasuke just slowly walked over. I sighed and shook my head at him before opening the door.

"Hello Sweetie!" My mom says as she is sitting on the couch with Sasuke's Mom, Mikoto.

"Hi mom." I answer back and Sasuke walks through.

"Sasuke!" Mikoto says and he looks up at her.

"Hi..." Was all Sasuke said behind going up the stairs. I followed him and went into my room dropping my bag. I began looking through my room as Sasuke just sat on my bed with his phone. I got out my purse and walked up to him, kicking his shin slightly.

"Lets go dummy" I told him walking out of my room. I waved bye to our moms and went to his car.

"NOW TO THE MALL!!!" I yelled and Sasuke shook his head.

~Time Skip~

We walked inside the mall and looked around.

"Now what?" Sasuke blankly asks. I thought for a second and shrugged.

"I guess walk around till we find a good store" I answered and we both start walking. I looked back and forth, watching as kids ran around with their parents close behind them. I smiled and saw a starbucks stand.

"Ooooo~ I'm gonna get some! Want some, Sasuke?" I turned to him and he stared at my eyes.

"Sure" Was all he said before going to stand near the tables. I sighed at my best friend who doesn't say much and went into the line. When it was my turn I walked up to mid-20's girl.

"Hello, what can I get you?" She asked me kindly.

"Umm...A medium double chocolate latte (or whatever you want) and a vanilla bean frappuccino." I replied and she wrote in down on the cup.

"Names?" She continued to ask glancing up at me.

"The first one (Y/N), and the second one Sasuke." Responding as I looked through my purse.

"$9.64" I pulled out two $5 gift cards and handed them to her. She rang the cards, then handed them back to me. I stepped aside and waited. I looked back at Sasuke and saw him with his arms crossed, and contained an annoyed expression. I sighed and walked up to the girl trying to flirt with him. I grabbed her ear and began pulling her away. I let go and walked back to him and saw a calmer expression.

"Thanks..." He mumbled and I stuck out my tongue.

"That's what friends are for!" I heard our names being called meaning our starbucks was ready. I skipped over to the stand and took the 2 cups. I gave Sasuke the one with his name and we started walking again. I began my search again and finally found a good store.

"Over there!" I yelled grabbing Sasuke's hand and pulling him into the store. It contained many things for halloween and was even decorated to perfection for the said holiday. We separated our ways to look for costumes. Wellll...I'm getting one for Sasuke and he is getting one for me. My eyes saw something and smirked. I picked up the costume and began looking for more incase he didn't like it.

~Time Skip~

We met back up together in front of the changing rooms.

"Sasuke~" I glanced up at him and grinned like a mad person. I dropped all the bags I had in my hands and quickly placed kitty ears on his head. I took out my phone and saw he already took them off. I pouted and grabbed the ears.

"Back. On. Now." I sternly told him, but he just hn.

"Sasuke Uchiha! Put the kitty ears back on or me and Ayame will force you back into the maid outfit and make that your halloween costume." As I finished, he looked like he was thinking. After a few seconds he grabbed the ears from my hand and placed them on his head. I mental cheered and as I grinned, I also took a couple of pictures. I reached up and took them off his head and placed them down on a random shelf.

"Can we continue?" Sasuke asked and I nodded. I picked up the 2 bags I choose for Sasuke and he gave me the 2 bags he choose for me. The Black Swan and The Goddess. I took the goddess one first and walked into the changing room.

~Time Skip~

I walked out and saw no Sasuke in front of me. I huffed crossing my arms. Hearing curtains open behind me, I turned around and stiffened a giggle. Sasuke wore a long cape, glasses, and a wand.

"No..." I pouted.

"But Sasuke you make a cute Harry Potter~" I cooed and Sasuke sighed.

"I meant both costumes, moron" He replied heading back into the changing rooms.

"Well you didn't specific the no..." I muttered under my breath and did the same.

~Time Skip~

"Hurry up, (Y/N)" Sasuke said for the 5th time losing his patience.

"Baka! It's hard to get the costume zipped so chill your duckbutt!" I yelled and finally got the zipper up. I opened the curtains and stepped out. Sasuke was a vampire and mine was the Black Swan. Sasuke's eyes scanned me up and down...and it felt a bit weird.

"Yours is fine, but mine is too...cliche" I rolled my eyes at my picky best friend.

"Fine...umm we can make you...into saw!!!" I took time to answer and finally got the idea. Sasuke looked like he was thinking and agreed to the costume idea. I clapped my hands and gave Sasuke the Black Swan outfit.

"Go to the cashier and I'll be right there" Sasuke sighed walking away and I went back to my search. After a while I met back up with Sasuke and placed the items on my hand down on the counter. Sasuke looked at me with an eyebrow raised as he saw face painting and a bunch of candy. I gave him a smile before paying.

"Well...LET'S GO!!!"