¢нαρтєя 10

Monday, October 26

I walked out of the locker room with Temari, Hinata, and Ten-Ten.

"Hey, guy!" Misa pops in out of nowhere and props her elbows on Temari and Ten-Ten's shoulders as we walked.

"Hey, through" We all mumble and continue to listen to Temari rambling.

"Ugh...Naruto was spacing out through the whole class period. Honestly (Y/N) how do you like him" Temari complained about her Biology partner..and my crush. Misa giggled and we all stared at her like she grew a third head.

"Why are you giggling, Misa?" I asked.

"Wellll, we all got partners we don't like. Temari's crush is with me, my crush is with (Y/N), (Y/N)'s is with Temari, and Hinata can't date thanks to her strict father but she has Sasuke as a partner though she has a crush on the bookworm Shino" Misa finished and Hinata grew a nice bright shade of red. We made it to the cafeteria and saw most of our friends already in the line.

"Nice of them to wait" Misa sarcastically rolled her eyes. I placed my bag on the seat in front of Sasuke's belongings, my normal seat. As I got into the line, Naruto and Sasuke were coming out. I pout and turned to face the front of the line.

'Baka' I thought.

~Time Skip~

I walked out of the lunch line and made my way to the table. My pace slowly came to a halt. I sighed and continued my walk. I place my lunch on the table and glared at Karin, who was currently in my seat and bothering Sasuke.

"Would you move?" I asked walking up to her my patience slightly leaving. Every day it was the same situation with her. Karin turned her head to look at me.

"No. You can't have Sasuke all to yourself every day." I was about to say something else when Misa slammed her lunch on the table and grabbed Karin's hair.

"When someone says to move, you move bitch" Misa tossed her outside where she usually sits on the booths. Misa huffed, closing the door and took her seat next to me.

"You hate her that much to be harsh?" I raised an eyebrow as I questioned her.

"Harsh? Noooo, being harsh would be a lot worse in my opinion. She embarrassed me in 5th grade and since then I had a strong hatred for her" Misa replied.

"Now I'll never hear the end of it," Naruto said, grumbling on how his sister can be a pain.

~Time Skip~

There were around 5 minutes until lunch ends. I threw away my lunch and grabbed my gym bag that Sasuke picked up. I waved bye to everyone and we left. I opened my locker and placed my gym bag in there. As I took out my backpack I noticed an envelope on the floor and picked it up. Sasuke was still looking through his locker so I quickly placed the note in my bag and began to grab my supplies. Along with the note, my bag contains 2 binders, my sketchbook, a folder, and finally my pencil pouch. As I close my locker the bell rang.

"Sasuke~ I don't wanna be late," I said to the Uchiha with his locker still open. He closed it and we left.

"What took you long?" I tilt my head and looked at my best friend. He just hn. I pout in annoyance.

'I will find the worse thing possible for you in our next video' I thought. The warning bell rang and I entered my geometry class. Sasuke's class is Algebra 2 and was located right across mine.

"(Y/N)!" I heard my name being yelled and looked up to notice Lee and Neji.

'Uh-Oh...' I thought as my thoughts began to worry. Lee tackled me and I fell on my backpack.

"L-Lee...Get off.." I managed to utter out. His weight disappeared from the top of my body and instead, my hand was roughly pulled making me land back on my feet.

"I'm sorry!" Lee yells and Iruka walks over to us.

"Keep it down!" He begins to lecture us about indoor voices. Once he was done, Ten-Ten walks in and Lee goes to attack her with hugs. I take my seat behind a boy with brown messy hair and glasses. I look through my bag and my fingers feel the edged of the envelope. I pulled it down and hid it between my binder. I open it and pull out the paper into it.

Dear (Y/N),

You may or may not know me, but I would just like to say you're really cute and I love your videos with Sasuke Uchiha.

Sincerely, Admirer

"Alright class, today we'll be learning about circles" Iruka stated and turns on his power point, while I put away the note.