¢нαρтєя 25

Myra: Totally forgot to post this chapter...Sorry!

Saturday, July 2nd

My phone woke me up with its loud alarm.

"Noo..." I mumbled covering my face with the pillow. School got out not too long ago and I just wanted to sleep in. The alarm soon shut off and then there was silence. It didn't last long because moments later was the spam of the text messages "Oh my freakin god..." I reached over to my nightstand and grabbed my phone.

Naruto 💜: Good morning cutiepie!

Naruto 💜: Ready for today? ;)

Naruto 💜: WAKEE UP!

Naruto 💜: Babe! 3 I love you~

I felt my cheeks uplifted into a smile and replied back.

(Y/N): Good morning, Boo! Isn't it too early? It's only 4:23am

Naruto 💜: No! Sasuke & I will be there in ten minutes. See you!

(Y/N): *sigh* You're lucky I love you 3

I placed my phone on the nightstand and got out of bed. I turned on my light and walked over to my closet, looking for my outfit. A black bikini top and light (F/C) bikini bottom. Along with the bikini, I wore a white tank top with a gray batman symbol, black shorts, black batman hat and silver gem sandals.

I grabbed a bag to pack a towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, my tablet, money and an extra pair of clothes. I walked out of my room with the bag, my phone, and headphones in my hands. Made my way downstairs, where my sister was watching American Dad.

"Where are you going?" she asked pausing her episode as she looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"I'm going to the beach with some friends" I explained sitting next to her.

"Does mom know?" She asked and I looked at her with a 'duh' look. "Right..." There was a quiet long pause of silence since we usually don't talk to each other often. "Is Sasuke one of them?"

"Yes..." I replied getting a little annoyed.

"Will you be taking pictures?" She continued and I knew what she wanted.

"I'm not sending you pictures of Sasuke in swimming shorts and topless" I stated and heard my phone buzz. I withdrew my phone from my pocket and looked at the notification.

Naruto 💜: We'll be there in two minutes Be ready 3

I stood up from the couch and grabbed my bag.

"See you later," I said walking out of the house. The climate was humid and the night was dark with only the stars as light. I waited outside till I saw Sasuke's black car pull up in my drive through. I clutched my bag and walked towards it, opening the passenger seat. There was Sasuke in driver's seat along with Naruto and Misa in the back.

"Hey Cutie!" Naruto said leaning forward kissing my cheek before Misa grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him back.

"Calm down loverboy. I'm still single so that means you can't be kissing my friend in front of me," Misa complained rolling her eyes. "Plus you may make Sasuke puke with digust."

"Teme doesn't mind! Do you?" Naruto said leaning forward again getting closer to Sasuke's face with a cheeky smirk. Sasuke's knuckles turned white as he clenched the steering wheel.

"Shut it, Baka." Sasuke mumbled stepping on the gas pedal sending Naruto flying back again.

"Damn it.." Naruto groaned in pain while I just giggled at my silly boyfriend before cranking up the music.