Leap 10: We Need a New Manager Pronto

As Takemichi gathers new members, Chiaki is finally discharged from the hospital.

"I'm finally free!" She stretches her arms at her newfound freedom.

Baji laughs at her antics, "Sorry your Chifuyu couldn't come. He is busy with the new gang, but you probably already knew that.

Chiaki smiles, "Of Course! If he asks me to join, I would reject him unless Mitsuya was there."

Baji looks at her in confusion, "Why's that."

Chiaki looks down and shivers in fear, "Don't tell me you didn't see those ugly ass cat shirts. How the hell he ended up being the gang's designer is beyond me. I told you this a month ago."

Baji deadpans, 'That's what's stopping her?'

Baji shakes off his thoughts and changes the subject, "Why don't we get some Peyoung Yakisoba!"

Chiaki looks up at the male and nods in happiness, 'I'm getting Peyoung with THE Baji Keisuke.'

----------

Meanwhile...

"What are we gonna do?"

Takemichi sighs, "in the end, none of us are gonna say it, are we?"

Both men gulp in nervousness, "We have to tell him he is 'fired' from his role as manager." Hakkai agrees with Takemichi but both would never want to hurt their friend's feelings.

Chifuyu suddenly smiles, "What's with all the whispering?"

Both Takemichi and Hakkai sweat in nervousness but starts to play it cool in hopes that Chifuyu does not figure it out.

"What whispering?"

"Well, it's nothing."

Both men whisper to each other trying to get the other one to admit the cold hard truth.

"Hakkai, c'mon man, you gotta say it. 'Your sense of style is bad, You're fired.'"

"You idiot! You're being too loud, he'll hear us!"

As if the heavens had answered their prayers, Chifuyu decides to speak up, "Takemichi, Hakkai... The time when I saw Mitsuya on stage, I thought of something."

The five men in the Thousand Winters gang stand in front of Mitsuya Takashi. All of them wearing the uniform including Draken and Inupi.

"What's up Chifuyu? What's with the formality?"

"Mitsuya, Could you take over my role in this team. Knowing in his heart, Chifuyu knows only Mitsuya could fill this role, "My skills as an advisor are lacking compared to yours. You would do it better than me."

Mitsuya smiles, "Okay! I'll accept your offer! Well then, I'll redesign the uniform and the team's logo on top of that. We'll have t change the team's name too!"

"Eh?" Chifuyu's eyes widen in shock, "Hold on, I think that's a bit too... I worked hard on those."

Takemichi and Hakkai cheer on the sidelines of not having to wear the ugly shirts any longer and didn't have to break their friend's heart. 

"We're gonna face THE Kanto Manji Gang, aren't we? So we gotta get serious."

Another mental arrow stabs Chifuyu, "WE'VE BEEN SERIOUS THOUGH!!!???"

"Well said Mitsuya!"

"TAKA-CHAN! You're the voice of everyone."

Draken and Inupi casually whistle as they watch the scene before them.