Leap 7: Operation Dragon Savior (Name Pending)

After the events of last night, Chiaki could not go back to sleep. In the morning, she looked haggard with dark bags under her eyes. She walks out of her room going towards the dining room where Chifuyu turns around after hearing his sister's footsteps.

"EEEEKKKK!" he screeches in fear, "I thought you were a witch." 

Chiaki is not amused at her twin's comment, "That statement was not needed."

What hap-" before Chifuyu could ask if she was alright, their mother cuts in, "Oh sweetie. You don't look so good. Why don't you take a day off from school."

Chiaki nods her head at her mom, "Thanks, mom. I'll do that and get some rest." She looks at Chifuyu, "I'll tell you the next steps after you get back from school. Bring Baji as well."

-----------

After school, both boys headed back to the blonde's apartment to meet with the female. They open the door to her bedroom and see her sitting on her bed and leaning against the wall.

Chiaki looks at the two people standing in front of her and smiles, "Welcome back. How was school?"

The boys shrug their shoulders at the same time which makes the girl laugh. 

"Nothing exciting? Same old, same old." The boys nodded in agreement.

As the boys make themselves comfortable, the girl looks at them with a serious demeanor.

"Now on to business." The boys gulp in nervousness anticipating the girl's next words. 

Chiaki sighs, "Last night, I woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. Even though I already died before I could finish the manga, I still am able to know what the future holds."

Baji questions, "how is that possible?"

"Unlike Takemichi, I can see the future through manga panels in my dreams. It's like Manga panels are scrolling through in my dreams as if I am reading them in real life. It's been a while since I died so I just got an influx of chapters crammed in my head."

Chifuyu ponders, "Why now? Why didn't you get this before?"

Chiaki smirks, "Who knows, maybe it's because I decided to get involved in the timeline of the manga. Honestly, this gift hurts my head." She half-heartedly giggles.

"So what happens in the future?"

Chiaki sighs knowing it will be a lot, "The battle of the three deities ends with the Kanto Manji Gang defeating South and Senju. In that process, Mikey kills South and beats up Takemichi, sending him to the hospital. To be honest, that scene was not pretty. If Mikey kept going, Takemichi would literally get beaten to death if someone did not intervene..."

The two men gulp in anticipation as the girl pauses, "Brahmans boss, Kawaragi Senju protected Takemichi and in return, she disbanded her gang."

The girl sighs, "Enough of that!" She raises a blank notebook, "I'll record all the future events in this book so we do not leave out any details later but for now we need to focus on our current task; Operation: Dragon Savior."

Boy men give the girl a straight face, "What the fuck is with the operation name?"

Baji laughs at the siblings' banter, "Yeah! That name is so lame!"

Chiaki furrows her brow and hits the two heads with her notebook, "We got more important things to worry about than a name ya dumbasses!"

The boys shut up the moment the girl yells at them.

"We are completely off track! After tonight, Takemichi will join Brahman!"

Chifuyu's and baji's eyes widen in shock, "What! Why?"

The girl sighs, "Draken is secretly part of Brahman. No matter what he says about retirement, it has all been a lie."

The girl carries on, "This may be dangerous, but on a rainy night Takemichi and Senju go to the carnival, we need to be able to intercept South's man before he pulls the trigger. Draken will hear a rumor from Inupi about Rokuhara Tandai's next move. This day is crucial in our plans."

Baji ponders, "Why can't we just beat the shit out of the guy like the day before? If we pummel him until he's in the hospital, then we do not have to worry!" He smiles at the thought of another fight.

Chiaki looks at him as if he has two heads, "Are you fuckin' kidding me?" She screeches!

Chifuyu slightly backs away from the girl knowing she might "explode" any minute.

The girl sighs in annoyance, "First, the stupid author didn't give this man a name. He was such an insignificant character in the manga and just one of South's lackeys. This lackey just shot Draken to suck up to South. Number two, If we beat this bitch up too early, there may be another bitch who will take his place the day of. Besides, he wore a hood and mask and didn't come alone. There were three others with him.  Lastly, we don't even know where they got the gun."

The girl tares firmly at her two allies, "We only get one chance! Let's make it count!"

------------

Operation: Dragon Savior (Name pending)

The three high schoolers are in place. Chifuyu and Chiaki are at the amusement park while Baji "casually" spends time with Draken at his bike shop. Baji looks outside at the pouring rain when Draken speaks up.

"Wow! It can rain hard even in July."

"Yeah," Baji replies distractedly as he replays the plan in his mind.

Chiaki reviews the plan with the two boys, "We need to cover our bases. Baji should stay with Draken in case he decides to rush over to the amusement park since you are the closest to him."

She looks over the Chifuyu, "Even if Baji does stop Draken, Senju will end up dying in the process. Chifuyu You will tail Takemichi and Senju on their 'date.' What out for anyone suspicious. I will say that the incident happens outside the restrooms after Takemichi and Senju split up for a few minutes."

"What will you be doing Chiaki?" Baji questions. The girl looks at the two, "The amusement park has only one entrance." She grins.

"Make my life a little bit easier. The one good thing about gangs is their identifiable uniforms. The man in the front will have the gun so what out for him. I'll call you when I see them walk in so be prepared. Baji, I'll also call you so you can meet up with us. Since they are armed, we need all the manpower we can get. If Draken decides to leave before then, let us know and try to stop him."

Chiaki looks at Chifuyu, "Once we have the phone call, stay on the line until we meet up. Once I get closer, we should intervene in their plans of killing Takemichi. I'll Jump 'em and try to get the gun over to you. You make sure the pair is safe." 

Chiaki takes a deep breath from all the talking, " Moment of truth."

The two others grin in confidence, "We got this!"

Standing at the amusement park entrance, Chiaki holds an umbrella over her head to shield herself from the rain. She sighs, "Rainy days suck." 

She sighs until she hears voices, "Hanagaki should be here." Four men in matching hoodies and masks casually strut into the amusement park.

Chiaki glares at the men and flips her phone open. 

"Operation Dragon Savior Commences!"