Leap 2: Apparently I'm your Girlfriend

Chiaki pops into the classroom where her twin brother is sitting. Too busy in his thoughts about the future, he is not aware his twin is standing right in front of him.

"Hello?" Chiaki waves her hand in front of his face to grab his attention, "Is your brain as empty as your sense of style?"

Chifuyu glares at the girl, "I'll have you know, My style is badass."

The female twin snorts, "Yeah. keep telling yourself that." Then she smiles softly, "I'm back."

The boy smiles back at her and embraces her, "I missed you so fucking much, Aki."

She mirrors his action, "I love you, Fuyu. I'm sorry I was gone for so long."

Chifuyu ends the hug and looks at the girl with so much love, "Don't do it again. Stay forever."

The girl laughs, "I don't know about forever, but I will always be here for you, even when we get old and wrinkly." She grins.

Chifuyu mimics her grin, "I'll hold you up on that promise."

The twins decide to go home holding hands in fear that this may be all a dream.

----------

"Hello! My name is Chiaki Matsuoka. It is very nice to meet you all." Today is the first day of school for the female Matsuno twin. However, due to her past circumstances, the family decided she will be taking her mother's maiden name to protect her. This also means everyone who is not family does not know that Chifuyu and Chiaki are actually twins, and she would like to keep it that way.

After introductions, Chiaki looks around the classroom looking at her classmates when she spots her brother. She smiles at him, and her brother smiles back with a wave. All the boys look between the two and glared at her brother, misunderstanding their relationship. Chiaki sweatdrops as Chifuyu feels some chills from the penetrating looks of his classmates.

Meanwhile, Chiaki did not know that a certain dark-haired male is looking at her with a stern expression plastered on his face. Ever since yesterday afternoon, Baji has become suspicious of the girl and her relationship with Draken. It is also suspicious how cozy she seems with his vice-captain. Chifuyu has never mentioned a girl before, so it was Baji's right to be on guard.

"Okay! Matsuoka-chan. You can sit next to Baji-Kun." Hearing the familiar name, Chiaki looks towards Baji in the realization that he is still alive. She saw him yesterday while she was eavesdropping, but the revelation did not sink in until now.

As she walks towards Baji, she tries not to tear up in happiness that he is alive.

'Don't cry. Don't cry. I actually saved him from dying.'

The female twin sits down at her seat and turns to her seatmate pretending not to know him, "It's nice to meet you Baji-san. I am Chiaki Matsuoka. Please call me Chiaki."

Baji acts indifferent to the girl. Without turning his head he replies, "Yeah. Nice to meet you."

Chiaki is shocked at Baji's cold exterior, but her pleasant personality did not falter. She turns to look in front of her trying to catch up with her curriculum.

-----------

Class breezed by, and it was time for lunch. The rumors of a new hot transfer student spread like wildfire and Chiaki's classmates swarmed her like bees.

"Hi, Matsuoka-san! Nice to meet you."

"Are you dating anyone?"

"Who in this class do you think is hot?"

"What is your type?"

Chiaki stiffens at the group of classmates piling on personal questions. Chiaki gets disoriented at what to answer first. Should she even answer these questions? As the mob of questions continues, a hand grabs her arm and drags her away quickly.

"Damnit!"

"Of course, Matsuno's gotta look like a hero to the damsel."

"He's trying to hog the hottie to himself."

"They might be dating."

"Look, Chiaki put her hand in his."

Chiaki listens to the crowd she left behind and shakes her hand out of his grip to hold his hand. She smirks, "Looks like people think we got something going on."

"What the hell?" Chifuyu gives her a confused face and proceeds to gag from the thought.

"Gross!" Chiaki laughs at her twin's reaction.

As they walk to the rooftop with their lunches, she looks down at the ground.

Chifuyu notices this, "What's wrong?"

Chiaki looks up at him, "Maybe it is better for people to know that I am your girlfriend instead of your twin. If people are after me for knowing you, we can just 'break up' with each other."

Chifuyu frowns at his sister's idea but sighs, "Let them think whatever they want. I will neither confirm nor deny."

Chiaki squeezes his hand, "That's good enough for me."

The twins reach the rooftop and smile at each other, "Finally! peace and quiet!" Chifuyu exclaims.

Chiaki giggles, "Calm down, I made us lunch." Chifuyu's ears perk up from those sacred words.

"YOU MADE LUNCH? Hell Yeah!" Chifuyu yells in excitement, "I missed your cooking!"

Chiaki smiles, "Sit down before I eat it all!"

Chifuyu quickly sits down and playfully glares at her, "You better not."

Chiaki laughs at her brother's reaction and raises a piece of fried chicken to eat, "Here, I know these were your favorite, say ahh!"

Chifuyu opens his mouth in anticipation of the piece of fried chicken. He missed this so much the past two years, but before he could take a bite, the rooftop door slammed open.

Yamagishi yells, "Guys! I heard there was a hot new transfer student today. It's been all the rave. I wanna meet her."

Atsushi exclaims, "A girl that hot is probably taken already."

Yamagishi smirks, "You never know. A guy can dream."

"Guys chill out, she would never pine for one of you," Takemichi exclaims logically.

Hakkai puts an arm around his should and messes with his hair, "Coming from the guy who already has a girlfriend. Let us single's live!"

Baji laughs at the scene in from of him until he spots Chifuyu being fed by the hot new transfer.

"Huh. Too bad guys, looks like the transfer has been taken." All the boys turn from Baji to see the scene in front of them. It was Chifuyu being fed by the new transfer. The scene looks very intimate like the two were dating.

Embarrassed by the fact she was caught feeding her brother, Chiaki freezes and the friend chicken slips out of her chopsticks and falls.

Chifufyu's eyes widen in fear of the chicken falling to the ground.

"MY CHICKEN!"