NEW FRIENDS/DURING COLLEGE YEARS

-Central City/Carnival-

Before college started for Kara and Barry, the two went to Central City for a week before going to Disney. The four friends were at the carnival and were sitting down talking.

Kara: Oh god, it's been like four years since we've been here. And I still remember the time Iris ruined me and Barry's first ride.

Iris put her hand up: I'm sorry. I was jealous because you were spending time with Barry and I also liked Barry too but not anymore. You two are the perfect couple for now on.

Alex: Yeah, so kiss Karry.

Kara frowns: Don't call us that!!

Barry chuckled but give Kara a kiss which she returned. Kara walked off to get food but then bumped into someone making her glass fall off.

Boy apologize: Oh My God I'm so sorry. (Picked the glass and gave it to her) Here you go.

Kara put it on and smiled: It's okay.

Kara looked at the boy who had brown eyes and hair brown as well. The boy looked at Kara amazed and jaw dropped. Blue eyes and blonde hair, what a pretty lady he thought.

Winn smiled: I'm Winslow Scott or just Winn.

Kara smiled: Nice to meet you Winn, I'm Kara Danvers. So you are here for the carnival?

Winn nodded: Yeah. I'm from National City but I came here for a few days.

Kara smiled: You have any friends?

Winn frowns: Not really, I only have one but he's not here today.

Kara: Oh sorry, we'll you can hang out with me and my friends.

Winn smiled: Really?

Kara nodded, Winn smiled as Kara led him to the group. The four were talking until they saw Kara with a boy around Kara and Barry's age. Barry frowns a bit but shakes his head.

Kara smiled: Hey guys.

Alex smiled: Hey sis, who's the boy?

Kara smiled: Well I bumped into him but his name is Winslow or Winn Scott. Winn meet my sister Alex Danvers, my friend Iris West and my boyfriend Barry Allen.

Winn was a bit shocked and jealous: Boyfriend? Wow.

Barry smiled: Yup, that's me. Glad your back babe but where is the food?

Kara bit her lip: Oops? I might've forgotten, sorry I'll get them.

Barry: I'll come, maybe you three should talk a bit, but Winn would you like anything?

Winn: Um just a drink and cotton candy.

The two nodded as the couple left the three alone. Kara looked at Barry before grabbing him, making him look at her confused.

Kara: You know, I need you to be honest with me. When I introduce Winslow, you seem a bit off. Everything okay?

Barry nodded and a bit nervous: Yeah, of course. Why would you think that?

Kara sighs before putting her arm around Barry who smiled and gave her a kiss. They walked to get Alex hamburger and French fries, Iris wanted Mac & Cheese, Kara and Barry got pizza. They grabbed Winn drink and cotton candy, they walked back to the group as they grabbed their food and ate.

While they were talking, Iris and Alex knew something was wrong with Barry and Winn. They both think that Barry seems a bit jealous at the boy as the boy seems jealous too. This might not end well but they know Kara. She won't fall in love with another guy. Kara has known Barry since 12 and the new guy Winslow is getting on Barry's nerves. The way he talks to her and helps her.