The blast was a bright light that blinded everyone on the battlefield, including Shaun. He rubs his eyes to regain his vision but he's grappled from behind, thrashing and digging his teeth into the fingers, a growl escaping Shaun's teeth as the fingers chomp off and allow Shaun to escape, stumbling to the stone floor in a grasp for the knife he dropped.

But the hunter grasps forward and turns Shaun onto his back with a thud, aiming his sword directly at his heart and pulling back to plunge.

"NO!" He yells in protest before a massive pair of jaws enclose over his head with a large chomp, watching as the hunters body is thrashed away, it was one of his family, and by the looks of the black fur, it was Zayne who saved him.

"Zayne...where is my brother?" he asked, looking past him to see everyone else was now free except for Cara. Who still remained in her cage curled up in a ball.

He growls angrily and looks to the building, Shaun realised they were keeping him inside and nods to Zayne who races ahead with Shaun, fighting off anyone else that stood in their way, and killing them justly.

After what felt like forever searching rooms and hallways, they found a dungeon style staircase leading down into a chamber with a faint red glow at the bottom. Without much hesitation, Shaun leads down with Zayne just behind him, the sound of fighting outside with the freed slaves and Alyssa was slowly fading away. And the only thing that could be heard was Shaun's footsteps and Zaynes claws clacking against the stone steps. Shaun knew Zayne couldn't speak in his current form, but he could tell by the eyes that bore into the back of his head that he noticed the change...the weapon.

As the two reach the very bottom step they got a shock when they stare into the gaping chamber, the red glow the two saw at the top of the stair case was emanating from the torches, which oddly looked to be shimmering with runic symbols floating around the flames.

Shaun had no time to stop so he continued, looking on into the far back of the chamber to see a large double door, shackled shut  and a few doors to the side of it, one to the left and one to the right.

"I cant waste these arrows...and the torches...they cant be a coincidence"

Zayne growls as he begins shifting back to his human form, making sure to keep his front facing away from Shaun. He stood looking at the entrance they came from, while Shaun gazed at the shackled door with gaining curiosity.

"How...how are you alive?" Zaynes voice spoke out to Shaun, it was crackly and hoarse.

"I got very lucky...Mags came back..."

"Mags?!"

"I know...I thought after what we did she left us for good, but she clearly has a soft spot for me and Kyle"

Zayne ponders for a few minutes before sighing with relief.

"Kyle's gonna be thrilled you're alive..."

"That's if he's alive..."

The hair on the back of Zaynes neck stand up in anger at his remarks, Kyle couldn't be dead, he would've felt something by now, a sign or a feeling...anything.

"No...No you're wrong...he's alive" I say in a dark tone, leaving Shaun in a tense silence.

"We'll see...as far as I'm concerned...these hunters are my main priority-"

"Over your own Brother?!" Zayne had snapped, rushing in a swivel and grasping Shaun around his forearm, spinning him around to face him.

Shaun was taken aback but rips his arm away from Zaynes grip and scowls at him.