TCB:KABANATA 4

JEANEIA'S | POV  (Clyton)

Nang nakalabas na ako office niya umiyak lang ako ng umiyak, diko alinta ang mga matang nakatingin sa'kin hanggang tuluyan na akong makalabas.

Nasa gitna na ako ng paglalakad biglang bumuhos ang malakas na ulan pati ba naman ulan nakikisabay sa sakit na nararamdaman ko

Patuloy lang ako sa paglalakad kahit walang patutunguan wala na ako sa tamang katinuan habang tinatahak ang madilim na daan.

Hindi alinta ang malakas na buhos ng ulan dahil paulit ulit kong naalala ang pang lalait ng lalaking yun.

Napatingin nalang ako sa sinag na nanggagaling sa harapan ko kaya napahinto ako at hinintay ang pagtama nito sa'kin.

Pero laking gulat ko ng wala akong naramdaman nakita kong nakahinto ang kotseng muntik ng kumitil sa buhay ko at buhay ng anak ko.

Maya-maya lumabas ang may ari ang sasakyan at lumapit sa'kin

"Miss are you okey?" Saad ng may ari ng sasakyan, hindi ko ito sinagot wala akong lakas ng loob sa lahat ng bagay.

Nang napansin ng binata na wala akong balak sagutin ang tanong niya, tinulungan nalang niya akong tumayo.

Nang nakatayo na ako bigla akong nakaramdam ng pagkahilo hanggang sa nawalan ako ng malay.

THIRD PERSON🌻Point of View

The young man was seriously driving when his cell phone rang so he took it out of his bag, the young man accidentally dropped his cell phone so he took it from his chin.

When he finished getting it and was about to answer it..... when he noticed someone in the middle of the road so he quickly stopped the car so as not to hit the girl.

Because of the girl shock, she sat down, the young man quickly came out to help the girl and to ask if she was okay.

When the young man got down, he immediately asked the young woman but the young woman remained silent, the young man just helped the young woman to stand up.

When the girl suddenly lost consciousness, due to the young man's panic, he quickly picked up the girl and quickly rushed to the hospital, regardless of the heavy rain or the fact that she was wet due to the strong wind.

The young man was just sitting while waiting for the doctor who was taking care of the girl to come out, the young man was too worried about the girl, he knew it wasn't his fault but he couldn't help but worry.

When the doctor came out of the girl room, the young man stood up quickly to ask a question.

"How is he?" asked the young man with a worried voice.

"She's okay now she needs to rest only." said the doctor so it was as if a thorn had been pulled out of the young man.

"But I have good news and bad news," said the doctor, causing the young man's smile to disappear.

"What it is??" the young man nervously asked the doctor.

"First of all the good news is you're girlfriend or wife is pregnant and the bad news is the baby is not healthy." said the doctor.

"Excuse me, I have more patients to check," the doctor added to the young man as he left

When the doctor left, the young man quickly entered the girl room.

When the young man finally entered, he saw that the girl was fast asleep, so he approached and sat on the empty seat and perhaps held the hand of the sleeping girl.

JEANIEA'S POV

Nagising ako ng may naramdaman akong humahawak sa'king kamay.

Nang tuluyan kong naimulat ang aking mata puting kisame ang bumungad sa'kin kaya nagtaka ako nasa langit naba ako...but wait may kisame ba sa langit.