In Someone Else's Arms

Start from the beginning

"You're looking really very pretty , " He complimented her, making her grin warmly 

"You're also looking beautiful, " She replied, making him chuckle slowly. 

"Thank you, cutie. " 

Seraphina and Dale were conversing when suddenly Seraphina's attention darted towards that car which stopped in front of her at a distance and her breathing hitched because she knew whose car was that. 

Her smile fell from her face. A couple of guards surrounded that car and opened that car's door. Her heart beat accelerated in fear but her entire body turned numb when finally the door of that car opened and that person got out of it. 

Those icy grey eyes straight fell on her as he tossed his car's keys to that guard without evening looking towards him. There she was, standing in front of him, after a wait of one whole week which was like eternity to him. 

Only he knew how he had survived those days without seeing these beautiful azure eyes. His desperate gaze finally found its calmness .  His eyes keenly scanned her where he found her fragile, tender body was cladded in that plain and crimson red off shoulder gown . Her dark brown hairs were open and were swaying in a beautiful rhythm under those slow strokes of wind. 

Her face was gleaming ethereally, especially under the lights of that place. She had wore no makeup except a thin layer of red lip tint on her pouty soft petals, which were now looking painfully tempting. 

She was looking like his life's most beautiful dream , cladding in the sheets of his life's reality . He was totally lost in her, whereas Seraphina was also staring at him from a distance. 

He was wearing a matte black custom made tuxedo. Indeed his beauty was no joke, even his aura was intimidatingly enchanting just like his presence . 

She was gazing at him, without batting her lashes, until she saw a woman getting out from his car's passenger seat. That woman walked around and stood beside him. 

A sudden kind of stinging sensation hitted inside her chest by watching her standing beside him. That woman was looking beautiful ,bold and desirable unlike her shy, afraid and innocuous. 

Her azure gaze stared at them but then she took her eyes away and slightly turned around, which made him to fist his palm, especially when he saw her standing with another man, who was definitely not looking like her brother. 

"So Seraphina, when are your final exams? " 

"After 3 months, " She answered, earning a nod from him. 

And then Nathan finally reached. 

"Ok, guys. Let's get inside now, " 

Everyone nodded and was about to walk inside when Nathan's gaze fell on Arzal who was staring in their direction. 

"Mr Grayson, " Nathan spoke , making Seraphina to clench her palm. 

"Let's go and greet him, " Dale uttered to which Nathan nodded. 

Both the men were ready to walk towards their boss but Seraphina made no efforts to move, which stopped them too. 

"What happened, Sephi? " Nathan asked, concerned. 

Seraphina with a sigh , shrugged her head and replied. 

"You go and greet him. I'll stand here, " 

Both the men gave her an untidy glance but they both understood her uneasiness, so Dale spoke. 

"Nathan, go and meet Mr Grayson. I'll take Seraphina inside and then you can follow us after getting done greeting him, " Dale understood their situation because he knew now Nathan had grown a little personal bond with Arzal, especially after he saved Seraphina.