Ep 10:Poo Dunnit

———
"Here we go!"Dawn says as the five kids sit together imitating that they're on a roller coaster.

"Up up up!"Y/n says.

"We're at the top of the log ride! We can see the whole water park!"Dawn says.

"And down we go!"Y/n says.

"Ahhhhh!"All the kids scream as they raise their arms.

"Sharp right turn!"Nicky yells.

"Hard bank left!"Dicky yells.

"Here comes the cameras eyes open!"Dawn says.

"How did we do?"Dicky asks.

"How'd we do? How'd we do! We have 10 eyes and 9 of them are closed!"Dawn says.

"We'll come on let's practice again we're finally tall enough to ride the red bomber log flume and we need a great picture to prove it!"Y/n says.

"I wasn't scared.."Ricky says.

"Nobody said you were scared.."Dawn replied.

"Your the one who looks scared you look white as a ghost!"Ricky says.

"She just needs a tan she isn't scared."Y/n says.

"Stop saying I'm scared! I am not scared!Ricky says.

"Is my hair thinning? Now I'm scared I don't wanna end up looking like-oh hey dad!"Dicky says.

"Oh-smells Luke a whales blow hole..Did you brush your teeth today.. have any of you brushed your teeth today..?"Tom asks.

"I have.."Y/n says.

"Alright mouth check! Let's go.. oh! Oh why did I ask for that! I am so tired of having to tell you kids to brush your teeth every day!"Tom says.

"They take the day off! You deserve it my man!"Dicky says.

"And it's not just your teeth! Everyday your mom and I have to remind you to make your beds and flush the toilets! Pick up your soccer ball! Pick up your books! Pick up your shoes! Leave your dirty dishes in the sink! Clean up after cooking!"Tom says.

"We always remember to do those things!"Y/n says.

"Good morning everyone-ah! Dicky you left your shoes on the stairs? Ow!Ricky your book! Dawn!"Anne yells before face planting into Cereal.

"It wasn't me!"They all say.

"Really? This isn't your special Nicky spoon!"Anne asks.

"Well we used to be close but I wouldn't call her special!"Nicky defends.

"See this is what happens when you don't do what we're tell you to do!"Tom says.

"Yeah and what's more frustrating than all of this is that you kids never take responsibility for all this!Anne says.

"There to much it wasn't me going on around here and that's stops right now."Tom says.

"If the five of you don't shape up we're not going to the water park this weekend!"Anne says.

"No!"The five yell.
———
"Ah! What are you two doing!"Tom asks Y/n and Nicky.

"We're just putting our dishes in the sink like the responsible people we are!"Nicky says.

"Thanks guys! Wow"Tom says when Y/n grabs the blender and puts it in the sink for him.

"Ah! What are you doing?"Tom asks Dicky.

"Looks like I left my shoes on the floor again silly me I'll put them away like the responsible guy I am."Dicky says.

"That is what I like to hear it's nice to see you kids taking some responsibility! I definitely see a water park in your future..now if you'll excuse me it's smoothie time!"Tom says.