Ep:1 Pilot

Hii! I'm the writer Kalli!
This is my first book so I hope you like it!
(Btw there will be some twists so not everything in the episodes will be the same❤️)
                                         ———
Y/n's POV
Y/n was sitting at the table in science class with the quads.They we're doing an experiment.Dawn was just about to pour the liquid from the pitcher into the beaker when Ricky hit her elbow.

"Oww!"Dawn whined and stepped back from the table.
"You don't just dump chemicals into a beaker willy-nilly.Ricky shot at Dawn who was still away from the table.

"Well I'm tired of all the waity-waity let's get to the dumpy-dumpy"Dawn whined at Ricky who just stared at her.
"Safety first!"Nicky walked in wearing a hazmat suit and goggles"goggles"he pointed at y/n and Dicky who weren't wearing any.

Y/n just ignored him something she had become accustom to after all these years.Nicky walked over to them.

"Chill if I wear goggles how are the lady's going to see my eyes" Dicky questioned

"Goggles"Nicky screamed in y/n's ear.

Y/n got up and pushed Nicky he fell to the ground and she threw the goggles at him.

"Are we done children, can we let the science fair winner-" Ricky started

Dawn cut him off
"Runner up" she added

"It's under review!"Ricky defended

Nicky got up from the ground and dusted himself off.

"Well here's my process"Dawn picked up the pitcher and poured the liquid into the beaker.

"Willy nilly! Willy nilly!" Ricky panicked as he poured another liquid into the beaker,it began to bubble.

"FOOLS!"Nicky yelled

Y/n and Nicky backed away from the table as the foam splashed Dawn and Ricky.

"Science is awesome"Dicky cheered.

"Look at what you did!"Ricky shouted at Dawn

"Me ?!your the science fair runner up!"she defended

Ricky grabbed foam off the table and hesitated.Dawn quickly threw some at Ricky.

"That's what you get for waiting!"she laughed.Ricky threw foam at her.

"That foam is going to give you rashes!"Nicky shouted

"Yeah?"Y/n picked up some foam from the table"well happy scratching!"she unzipped his hazmat suit and shoved the foam on his stomach which caused him to panic and scream,she quickly zipped it up and smirked.

                                         ———
That's all for now there will be part 2 very soon the episodes are just to long for me to write into one chapter .
Ty for reading!❤️
(If you have suggestions I would love to hear them and if I use them I'll give you credit!)