I grinned. 'I mean, most of it was Ekin and Jay, I still need to speak to her about her little mission impossible bottle job on the terrace. That was a shit show. But Davide's no better, he's got like a defence mechanism that raises itself and then hangs banners of sarcasm and one liners to distract from the fact that he's actually hurt.' Ikenna nods, agreeing as I sigh.

'But then. Tasha and Andrew.' I roll my eyes, hearing the two behind me giggling.

I pull a face again as Ikenna tries not to laugh. 'I just don't think she's into him. I'm not surprised though. He's just cringe bro.' I shake my head as he gives in and cackles.

'Like. I get that they've been together since the first day, but they didn't choose each other. The public put them together and I think they've just settled to try and win the money. I'll be honest.' Ikenna's eyes widen as I shrugged.

'Bold. Bold statement.' He smirks slightly, obviously a little bit agreeing.

'I'd be willing to put money on them lasting under a month when we get out of here. If they don't split up in Casa.' I mumble lightly and he nods again.

'Dami and Indiyah, not sure. Not convinced but only because of how quickly they both ditched you and Amber.' I lied a little, because it was a little bit awkward of me to tell Ikenna Indiyah obviously never actually liked him.

It wasn't really a lie though, more sugarcoating.

'Gemma and Luca, Lucas practically in love with that girl I wouldn't be surprised if he asked her to marry him next week.' I joked loudly, knowing they could hear me.

'Oh Lilah shut up bruh.' Luca joked back as Gemma laughed and I chuckled.

'Did I lie though?' I smirk and he blushed, shaking his head as we all laughed.

'Paige can fuck off. Jacques ain't that bad anymore, but he's guilty by association. Can't be arsed with them anymore. Danica seems alright though.' I finish and he nods.

'Alright. Intel collected. Now what about me, you never said anything about me?' He flirts as I tilt my head jokingly.

'I did. I mentioned how quick a Indiyah got rid of you for Dami.' I frown and he blinks at me.

Taking a sip of his drink. 'Unbelievable.' He laughs slightly and I grin. 

'I don't know. I've been trying not to say anything because I feel bad. I've been watching you knowing how you feel all the time, it kind of feels like cheating in a way because I shouldn't know some of it. And because I've not really been in here I just think it's a bit mean of me to hold things over your head that I shouldn't know about when I've not actually said or done anything.' I ponder, hoping I make sense.

'So tell me now then, we'll make it even. Do you think you could see something between us on the outside?' He asks with a little contagious smile.

'Yeah. You've got a really good vibe about you that's really good for relationships. Especially seen as like when we do get out of here, my job is literally me travelling around the world. I can't be in one place so I kind of try to stay away from people who need to be in one place and can't be open to moving around a bit. And you're the complete opposite of that.' I shrug with a grin as he chuckled.