- day two -

When we do wake up, I get dragged off to chat with the two other new girls.

And I can see Ekin Su is ready to cause shit.

I just wanted my pancakes though.

'Morning.' We all greet the boys, heading towards them as the rest of the girls are nowhere to be seen.

I make my pancakes, and end up having to cook for everyone.

'I'm wifey material.' I hold up a spatula, accidentally Dami in the side of the head with it.

Every single person bursts out laughing, even the girls we didn't know were on the terrace.

'OH MY GOD. I'm so sorry!' I place my hand over my mouth as I try to stop myself from smiling or laughing.

'You a danger to society for real.' He stares at me before he bursts out laughing.

'Is now a good time to tell you that I wanted to be your bestie.' I smile awkwardly and he chuckles again.

'Oop. Dami just got friend zoned.' Luca laughs and the boys all make a big deal.

'Nah actually, I was gonna say you remind me of my little sister. So that you shall be.' Dami says and the boys all start shouting again. 'OOH. SHE GOT SISTER ZONED!'

'Deal.' I hold a hand out as we both chuckle.

'Deal, as long as you ain't hitting me with no more spatulas in the morning.' He slaps the thing in my hand and I laugh.

'That depends. Act like a dick to any of the girls and it might be on purpose next time.' I laugh loudly, Ekin Su staring at me.

'Oh my god, I forgot there were other girls in here.' She gasps and we all burst out laughing.

Eventually once I've fed the 5000, I get to eat my breakfast. And thank god at least Liam had the decency to make me a cup of tea to go with them.

I sit talking with the two girls as we discuss Davide and Ekin Su. Who's been flirting from the minute we got downstairs.

He grinned at her like a small child grins at their mother.

'Do you think he likes Gemma?' She asked and I frowned. 'I don't think a 19 year old is your competition I can't lie.' Afia said and I nodded.

'Just a bit of a dry couple isn't it.' I start and the girls laugh at my straight face.

'Where's the amoré kisses? Where's the "good morning Bella"? Where's, I ain't seeing this right now?' I finish in my best Italian accent, both of them laughing as we eat our breakfasts.

And I see clearly that Ekin Su is really gonna graft her ass of for Davide today, whether Gemma was eyeballing her or not.

We headed inside to change, not a word from the girls as I put on my bikini.