When i pulled my phone out keeping an eye on the road every second i realised i had two messages from Jake, i didn't read them because they probably weren't going to be important only because he knew i wasn't going anywhere dangerous. Well i wasn't was i?

"Miss me already?" Austin teased when i called him.

"No not really, tell me where do you go to practice your racing?" I asked, changing it to loudspeaker so i could look at the road.

"Avery be careful" His voice suddenly turned serious.

"I know" I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me. I stopped at a traffic light and waited patiently for his reply.

"There's a massive block of empty land behind an abandoned building it's a while away but i'll text you the whereabouts" He finally answered.

"Thanks" I lifted my phone up.

"I'll call you soon just to check up on you" He still sounded serious which scared me. "Wait do you want me to go there with you?"

"No Austin i'll be fine" I sighed.

"Okay" He sounded unsure.

"Bye" I ended the conversation.

"Bye" He said before disconnecting the call. I put my phone down on the passenger seat after looking at where the building was.

Okay, when Austin said it was abandoned i thought it was a building that could still keep it's shape but this place, it freaked me out. Walls were knocked down and tall weeds grew around it. Despite the run down place i was at i knew it was a good place for me to think for myself.

Topic one: Austin, The things he does to me is beyond believable one minute i'm head over heels for him, next minute i hate him. Gabby telling me the story about her sister and him made me have second thoughts. I mean like i actually did like him but was being with him painful to everyone that knew her sister? It scared me because the reason Gabby's sister killed herself was because of Austin. I couldn't let anyone tear us apart though, but the good thing is i know what i'm going to be dealing with.

Topic two: Jake, i couldn't tell him that Austin bought me a car, he would literally kill Austin first then me. I couldn't tell him Austin and I were together though i couldn't tell anyone anyway. I couldn't tell my favourite person in the world a lot of things because of Austin.

Topic three: Gabby, her telling me that story meant she could trust me enough. Gabby warned me and i thank her for telling me because at least i know a bit of Austin's past. I'm glad that i know the dark past between Austin and Gabby.

Three topics filled my head as i raced circuits of the land i drove fast but not to fast because i wasn't used to driving a sports car. I sucked though, if you put me against a racer i would've ruined the car in the first few seconds. I didn't know any techniques leaving me driving around the place like a lunatic. I liked the sound of the car though it made me feel superior which only boosted my adrenaline rush.

Being an honest person i am i didn't know when to change gears so i was switching it at random times. I knew that the whole point of changing gears is to adjust your speed but i didn't think i had it right just yet.

It must of been a full hour of just driving when i got tired, i stopped the car in the shade of the building. I grabbed my phone from the passenger seat and checked the two messages Jake sent me.

The first one said: Going out again tonight

The second one said: It's for fighting by the way

I replied by slowly typing a short reply that said Okay. Yeah good one Avery, i wasn't doing anything so i might as well take up 10 seconds of my life and type 'okay' slowly. I turned the volume up on the radio and started jamming out to the songs that came one. Sad thing was i was jamming out to them: alone.