chapter five

❥𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰❥

(nobody's pov-3rd person)

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 opened her eyes, being greeted with the sun that hit her face through the window, next to her, laid the seventeen year old greaser, steve randle, who was dreaming about his mother. he never mentioned it, but he missed her terribly.

steve hasn't woken yet, so susan decided that she would wake him herself, because if she didn't, he'd be late.

"steve." she shook him, trying to wake the sleeping boy, who continued to dream about his beautiful mother.

i love you. his mother smiled down at him in his dream, making him beam with happiness. he missed her so much, and he finally can see her once again.

i love you too. he stated, running about to his mother to hug her. but he was too late, his dead stepped in front of him.

get outta here ya hood. his dad grunted. your mothers dead because of you. his dead droned on and on about what a worthless kid steve was. steve tried to get away from his words, but his words were one after another.

never ending.

there was so much wrong with steve randle, and nobody bothered to check in on him, because he seemed fine, perfectly fine.

just shut up old man! steve yelled at him. shut up, shut up, shut up! he cried out, burying his head in his knees.

it'll be okay darling. his mothers voice cooed, causing him to blink awake. he looked around his room, quite frightened with the dream the young but had just had. seeing his sister staring at him, he calmed down.

"hey susie." he grumbled, wiping his eyes with his fists, susan wasn't impressed by the nickname he had called her since they were young.

"hello stevie." she smirked, knowing he hated that nickname she would call him. he rolled his eyes, getting up for work.

"get ready, but not too much." he closed the door, she knew what he meant and she nodded her head, knowing it wouldn't be if use to do so anyways.

she brushed her curly hair that stretched down to the brim of her shoulders, she tried smiling at herself in the mirror.

he doesn't like girls with curly hair. she thought sadly to herself. shucks, he'll never like me. i'm not as skinny as those other girls he goes out with. why did i even think i had a chance.

the young girl tries to think about something else, like something else to wear. she rummages through her drawers until she finds an outfit that works for her.