chapter two

❥𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞.❥

𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 later than usual, it was twelve or something in the afternoon, light seaped through the windows and there were boys scattered around the room

where am i? was the only question that appeared in my head. then i remembered.

last night❣︎

"it's getting late, i'm gonna head to bucks for the party." dallas winston said before lighting a cancer stick and heading through the door, the window blowing his almond brown hair back.

i didn't wanna go home, i didn't wanna go back ever again. it was far too miserable. i looked at steve with pleading eyes.

"we'll stay here." he nodded at me, looking back to the boys surrounding the dining table.

"fine by me." darrel curtis, the oldest curtis brother nodded, turning a page in his newspaper.

i slept on the couch, there wasn't many other places to sleep anyways, besides the armchairs and the floor.

"i'll take your floor." two-bit smirked, taking another swig of his beer. darry nodded, sitting up from his armchair.

"i'm heading to bed, y'all should as well." he pointed to his little brothers, sodapop and ponyboy.

i thought they had pretty unique names, it's not everyday someone tells you their name is ponyboy or sodapop.

steve threw me a blanket, i didn't even bother changing my clothes, yesterday i woke up with my pajamas on and went to the curtis house with pajamas on, it wasn't until we stopped at my house to change into normal clothes to go out to the lot for football. so i supposed there wasn't much of a need to change since i'd change back anyways.

anywho, i drifted off to sleep, clearing my mind...

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

two-bit was still asleep, sprawled out along the green rug underneath himself. i smiled slightly as he laid like a starfish.

i rubbed my eyes, incase this was all some dream. i was in a house, with the most handsome boys anyone could lay their eyes on.

there were four boys sitting around the dining table, one of them was my brother, who wasn't out of the ordinary, eating a piece of chocolate cake. but he wasn't the one i was focusing on, obviously not. there were three boys who i glanced at and looked away quickly, just in case if i stared at them too long, they'd fade.

the tanned boy with a nervous expression and lost big black eyes looked down at his cake sitting in front of him. the other younger boy with reddish brown hair and greenish-gray eyes, he seemed to be fourteen or fifteen. the other one was the one i couldn't take my eyes off of, he had golden brown hair that was slicked back with grease, his eyes were a reckless bright blue. he was perfect.