/Scene Break/

Dumbledore had the Order gathered and what he could get from the auror corp. in his office. It wasn't many, but there were ones who volunteered. Dumbledore rose and stared at those waiting for him. He looked at every single one and saw that there was a mix of emotions on display. Some were scared, others were anxious, but all had determination in their eyes. This lighten the old wizard's heart a bit.

"My friends, today is the day I feared of. Voldemort has decided to strike Hogwarts. We must do our best to defend this school as we know that if Hogwarts falls the Ministry will fall next. We must not let that happen. Together along with select students here will defend the castle," the aged headmaster said, "I wish you all the best and want to thank you for what you've all sacrificed."

/Scene Break/

Many of the giants were lost in the pit traps, but the Dementors were coming and soon they were reaching the castle when several Patronuses met them. A large stag, an otter, a bear, an asp, a badger, a hare, and a phoenix appeared and stopped the Dementors cold. Soon the seven silver animals charged at the cloaked figures and all you could hear was the horrible screams on agony when one of the silver animals attacked a Dementor. The remaining Dementors fled for their lives leaving only the Death Eaters and Voldemort standing.

Voldemort glared and ordered his Death Eaters to attack anyways. There was hesitancy and Voldemort killed one of his own to motivate the others. Soon the Death Eaters charged at the castle.

/Scene Break/

Meanwhile Harry and the others watched. They were drained slightly from their patronuses, but they trained a lot so they could hold their patronus for a long period of time.

"Well that takes care of the heavy hitters, now all that is left are they Death Eaters" Neville said wiping the sweat from his brow.

"Still best be careful, Death Eaters throw a lot dark curses without hesitation," Daphne said.

The others agreed.

"Well then, the rest is left for the DA, Order and aurors" Susan said.

"We should help them," Neville said.

"We will Neville, but we've got to rest a bit. Those patronuses took a lot out of us and we'd be no good at half strength," Luna said.

Neville sighed and nodded.

/Scene Break/

Soon the Death Eaters met resistance in the form of the Hogwarts students, the Order and some aurors. The battle was on and hexes were flying everywhere. Hermione and Daphne had grouped students together so each member of the group had strength in something like charms, transfiguration, and healing. They worked in these groups and watched one another's back at all times, just like practiced.

The Order and aurors were taking on more of the senior members of the Death Eaters, but still were having trouble with them. Mainly because the aurors weren't using spells to cause injuries to their opponent, the same with the Order. The DA were taking down Death Eaters and made sure they stayed down.

/Scene Break/

Meanwhile the professors had gathered all the students who were not in the fight and placed in the Great Hall. They then left Professors Sinistra, Burbage, and Trelawney in charge while they went to help the defenders. When the professors entered the fight the momentum swayed in favor of the light. But soon Voldemort appeared and began hexing everyone insight.

Dumbledore took this as his cue and entered the fray facing off against Voldemort. Harry and the others also joined the battle and helped the DA fight back the Death Eaters. Susan, Neville, Luna, and Daphne worked together in taking down Death Eaters. Harry and Hermione were their own team and were doing well on their own.