16

Voldemort swore as he threw the paper down. He was down a potion master, which wouldn't worry himself too much about because he could always find a new one. It was the fact that he also lost a spy in Hogwarts. Now he knew he had a few spies in Hogwarts, but Snape was his most trusted and was able to get information to him that gave him more of the upper hand. Now he needed to find a new spy to elevate to that level.

"Lucius" Voldemort called.

"Master, you called me" Lucius said as he knelt in front of Voldemort.

"Yes, I believe it is time to show the world why they should fear me" Voldemort said.

"What do you have in mind master?" Lucius asked.

"Set up attacks on the Greengrasses, but that will only be a decoy as our real target will be the Lovegoods" Voldemort said.

"An excellent plan master" Lucius said.

"Yes, you and Bella will be in charge of it. You shall attack the Greengrasses while Bella will go at the Lovegoods" Voldemort said.

"It will be done as you said" Lucius said bowing.

As Lucius turned to leave he was hit with a Cruciatus curse, which made him fall to the ground in pain.

"Oh, and Lucius, that is only the small bit of pain you'll experience if you fail me" Voldemort said removing his wand from the shaking body.

Lucius was able to get up, but he left the room trembling.

Voldemort wore a smirk as he sat on his throne.

/Scene Break/

Harry winced as he rubbed his scar.

"Are you alright Harry?" Hermione asked with concern.

"Yeah, just a headache" Harry said.

Hermione nodded.

It was a week after Snape's trial and things were back to normal for everyone, though there was a very big celebration in Gryffindor tower after Snape's trial. Daphne, Susan, and Luna were invited to the bash along with anyone else who wanted in though the other houses had their own party Gryffindor was known to have the best since they had the Weasley twins, who would smuggle things in. The party lasted way into the night and only ended when the teachers thought that they had celebrate enough. Little did the students know that the staff had their own party in the staff room.

Soon Hogwarts got back to normal with Dumbledore himself taking over potion classes for now until he could find a new potion professor. The lessons were quite exciting with Dumbledore teaching them. Many of the students started to like potions because of this. And Dumbledore felt the joy of imparting knowledge on a new generation. He hadn't felt like this since he last taught, which was many years ago.

/Scene Break/

"Harry, you've been rubbing you're a lot often" Daphne said.

"Yeah, so?" Harry asked.

"Something is wrong, you never rub your scar unless you're nervous about something and never as much as you are doing right now" Daphne said.

Harry and Daphne were relaxing in Harry's private quarters, just the two of them. Daphne wanted to be away from the Slytherin dorms and Harry wanted to relax away from everyone and not even the Gryffindor boy's dorm allowed him that peace. So here they were.

"I don't know, I keep getting little headaches every once and a while. They don't stay long, but they are a bit annoying" Harry said.

"Have you gone to see madam Pomfrey?" Daphne asked.