8

Daphne Greengrass was a tall blonde bombshell, that is if you described her in the muggle sense. She was fashion model tall, but had a figure that was anything other than a fashion model. She had all the curves that any girl or woman would die to have. To put it simply, she was perfect. Daphne was not like many Slytherins, she didn't care for the pureblood way, she understood it and went with it, but she hated it. Her family, the Greengrasses were fence sitters. They never got involved with any confrontation. Well Daphne was about to blow that out of the water as she led her friend Harry and his godfather to her father's study.

"Father, you have visitors" Daphne called.

"Send them in Daphne" her father said.

Daphne opened the door for them then promptly left since it wasn't proper for her to be there.

"Now what can I do for- Sirius, you old dog how have you been?" Adrian Greengrass said as he looked up.

"I've been fine Adrian, and how are you?" Sirius asked smiling.

"Fine, just fine. I see you brought your godson with you. What's going on, if I had to guess you have a prank in mind" Adrian said smiling.

"No, but I would like to discuss an alliance with one another" Sirius said.

Adrian sensed that this talk would be all business and sat down.

"Very well, lets get to it" Adrian said in a formal tone.

The negotiations were pleasant, but Harry just thought it was because both men knew one another and neither wanted to take advantage of the other, which was a nice change since he was used of people trying to get more than what should be offered. Harry joined in when Sirius mention that the Potter house wishing to seek an alliance as well with the Greengrass house. This surprised Adrian, but he accepted it and more negotiations were needed.

"I think you will get an owl from Augusta soon about an alliance with the Longbottom house" Sirius said after they finished their talks.

"Why is that?" Adrian asked.

"Because the Black house has one with Longbottom and you know that Potter and Longbottom has always been allied with one another for centuries" Sirius said, "not mention the Bones and Longbottoms alliance."

"You old dog, you're planning on uniting all of the Ancient and Noble houses, you know that has never been done for in a very long time" Adrian said.

"It has to be done, Voldemort is back and we will not be ready for him as we are now" Harry said.

This shocked Adrian as he heard this coming from a fifteen-year-old's mouth.

"I see Harry, maybe I should've added my daughter in our negotiations" Adrian said.

Harry blushed slightly.

"Thanks for the offer Lord Greengrass, but I already have a girlfriend and she will be the next Lady Potter" Harry said firmly.

Adrian could see that this was no bluff and nodded.

"That's fine Harry, it was only a jest. Daphne has told me about your relationship with Miss Granger" Adrian said, "and please call me Adrian."

Harry nodded.

"Well since we've done what we came here to do, let's open a bottle and celebrate" Sirius said.

"Excellent suggestion Sirius, you always had great ideas" Adrian said chuckling.

Harry smiled as he left the men to drink. He went to find Daphne and Hermione talking with one another.