12

That night Harry had another meeting with his friends and the adults.

"So Dumbledore wants to help us," Adrian said.

"Yes, now I'm not sure if I should let him since he has a lot to pay for" Harry said.

"But he could be a lot of help also. He can help influence our ideas and get them passed through," Hermione said.

"I know, that's why I asked you all here. I want everyone's input on this then we'll decided this together," Harry said.

"Alright, how about we let Dumbledore help us out, but we don't let him in fully. He can he an advisor of sorts," Sirius suggested.

"I like it, but we should write a contract or have him give his oath so he doesn't try to cross that boundary" Adrian said.

"Alright, what should this contract say?" Neville asked.

Hermione, Luna, and Daphne were huddled together over a piece of parchment.

"I think we'll have an answer in a few hours, so while we wait lets relax a bit" Susan said.

The others nodded in agreement and let the three ladies work in peace.

"So pup, how's school going?" Sirius asked.

"Fine, Umbridge is gone, but now we don't have a DADA teacher right now. We need one to help us prepare for what might come" Harry said.

The others nodded.

"I might have an auror that could do the job" Amelia said.

"You should have another auror as an assistant" Luna said.

"Why?" Amelia asked perplexed.

"Because Riddle put a curse on the DADA position and no teacher has lasted more than one year" Luna said.

"Where did you hear this?" Adrian asked.

This also caused Hermione and Daphne look at their quirky blond haired friend with interest.

"The Permatones told me" Luna said.

No one knew what Permatones were and knew that asking Luna about them would get them off track. So they just took her word for it. Hermione, Luna, and Daphne got back to the contract.

"Well I think Kingsley Shacklebolt would be a good fit and I can have his partner that he has Nymphadora Tonks accompany him" Amelia said.

"Did you say Tonks?" Sirius asked.

Amelia nodded.

"That's Andi's daughter. She will a good teacher. She is young enough to relate to the students" Sirius said.

"Yes, and she is a very competent auror, though she is a bit clumsy" Amelia said.

"Then how'd she graduate?" Harry asked.

"Auror Tonks is a metamorphmagus, which is a very useful skill as is rare" Amelia said.

Harry blinked in confusion.

"It means Harry, that she can change her appearance" Hermione said.

"Oh" Harry said.

"Yes, she is very good in undercover operations and has proved to a very good duelist also" Amelia said.

"I'm not surprised at the duelist part, Andi was quite ferocious with a wand in hand" Sirius said.

"Oh, and you'd know this how?" Adrian asked.

"I kind of got on the wrong side of her a few times growing up" Sirius said sheepishly.

"Why am I not surprised" Augusta muttered.