"That's great. With Lucius unable to pay Fudge off we can be able get things moving" Amelia said happily.

"Yeah, but it's still going to hard, I think we are going to have to replace Fudge to actually get anything done" Sirius said.

"Lets hold off on that for as long as we can, okay?" Augusta said not wanting to make that move yet.

The others nodded.

"So what else does Hermione and Harry have on that list?" Amelia asked.

"Well lets see?" Sirius said as he looked through the pieces of parchment in front of him.

/Scene Break/

Meanwhile at Hogwarts things were going well until the fifth years had their first DADA class.

"Good afternoon class" madam Umbridge said sweetly.

There was mumbled replies.

"That won't do at all, when I say 'good afternoon' I want you to say 'good afternoon professor Umbridge'" Umbridge said still in her sickly sweet voice.

The class did it again with a better, though in a forced response kind of way.

"Good. Now I'm here because of the lack of quality in DADA. I'm here to bring them back up to Ministry standards. So I'll be testing you on a daily basis" Umbridge said.

Groans were heard throughout the room.

She ignored them as she began a lecture on trying to talk your way out of confrontations. This of course made Harry restless and a few times he wanted to speak up, but Hermione took his hand in attempt to calm him. The outburst came from an unlikely source, Neville Longbottom.

"Are you trying to get us killed" he asked out loud.

"No I am not, I'm showing you another way so you can avoid a fight" Umbridge said, annoyed that she was interrupted.

Neville snorted.

"Please, Death Eaters don't listen to reason, hell they won't listen to you at all. Their goal is to kill and cause pain to as many victims they can get" he said.

Umbridge's face was now red.

"The Ministry knows for a fact that there are no more active Death Eaters left free" Umbridge said.

"Obviously Fudge, is blinded by the shiny gold that he's showered in" Neville muttered loudly.

The whole class was shocked at this, well except Daphne, Harry, Hermione, and Susan.

"How dare you slander the Minister's name, have you no respect for authority" Umbridge said who's face was now turning purple with barely contained rage.

"I have no respect for a government that lets killers go because they were able to buy their freedom" Neville said.

"Your parents were Ministry aurors" Umbridge said trying to throw Neville off.

"Yes, they were, and they would be greatly upset at how the justice system that they put so much faith in had let them down" Neville said undaunted.

"Detention Mr. Longbottom" Umbridge shouted.

"On what grounds?" Neville asked calmly.

"For slandering the name of Cornelius Fudge" Umbridge said waddling away.

"Do you realize who you just shouted at?" Susan asked speaking up.

Umbridge's eye was now twitching.

"What was that?"