"I see, and what is the problem?" Albus asked curiously."We have a bullying problem" Minerva said.Albus looked dumbfounded."What do you mean?" he asked."It means that students are being intentionally cruel to one another and aren't reporting it to us because they fear of reprisal" Pomona said.

"I see, and who brought this to our attention?" Albus asked."It would seem Mr. Potter did" Filius said.The diminutive professor went on what happened in the Great Hall and the conversation with Harry even the implications that Harry knew a lot about this and maybe has been a victim."I see, hmm, that is very interesting" Albus said stroking his beard.

"Yes Albus, but what are we going to do about it is what we should focus on" Minerva said."Now calm down Minerva, I'm just trying to understand everything. I agree that it needs to be dealt with. Miss Lovegood shouldn't be treated like that especially by her own house" Albus said."I feel ashamed that I never noticed before" Filius said sadly.

"Now Filius, you should take al the blame as teachers we should've recognized it too" Minerva said.The other teachers, minus Snape nodded in agreement."Well now since the situation has come to light, we should find a way to put a stop to it or at least prevent it from becoming as bad as Miss Lovegood" Albus said."I agree" Minerva said.The other teachers nodded in agreement, of course Severus didn't agree.

"The first thing we should do is get to the heart of the problem, the Slytherins and Gryffindors" Minerva said."Yes, their rivalry is legendary, but this year has become quite epic with Mr. Malfoy and Mr. Potter" Filius said.

"My Slytherins have nothing to do with that, it is always those pathetic Gryffindors that start something" Severus sneered.Minerva wanted to hex the fool, but remained calm."Really, then why is it that every incident that has happened between Slytherin and Gryffindor Mr. Malfoy seemed to always be the instigator?" the mistress of transfiguration asked.

"Potter's just blowing smoke" Severus snapped."I beg to differ Severus, several students see Mr. Malfoy taunt Mr. Potter and his friends multiple times a day" Aurora Sinistra said speaking up.

"Then they are obviously blind, my Slytherins are not responsible" Severus said steadfast. "Oh please Severus, Mr. Malfoy's behavior is horrendous and it is he who started each confrontation with Mr. Potter" Pomona said.

Severus was about to say something when Minerva cut in."The reason Mr. Malfoy has gotten away with it is because he thinks he's invincible because you're his head of house and you are bias to your own house" Minerva said.

Severus was about to speak again when the Charms professor jumped in."Yes, I've had tons of reports concerning your conduct in your class" Filius said."I agree, many of my house don't want to pursue jobs that would match their skills because they'd have to take your N.E.W.T. class and they rather be in a crummy job than be in your class" Pomona said.

"When I was in Slytherin this never would have happened, Slytherins didn't like Gryffindors, but never act so rashly" Aurora added.Severus sneered at the his colleagues, "it's all Potter's fault, he and his band of misfits. Ever since he came here you have bend over backwards trying to accommodate him, but I refuse to since all he is, is a glory seeking brat. He has done nothing to deserve respect yet everyone bows down to the little shit except for me because I see him for who he is."

This left the rest of the teachers speechless, they never heard a colleague speak with such venom against a student. They knew he didn't like Potter, but his was beyond dislike, it was pure hatred.

Albus frowned as he saw that he'd need a new potions professor since Severus seemed to not be able to put his grudges in the past.Minerva frowned she would not have any of her cubs, especially Harry Potter to be treated like this."Severus, if I hear you treat any of my Gryffindors harshly, take any points for a meaningless reason you're going to see my wand" Minerva said in a cold tone."I concur, you better treat my Ravenclaws with respect they deserve" Filius said glaring at the potions master.