A Little Push

Here's a little push

Ahemmm...

NSFW ahead 😏😉

***

He only required to hear that. Mew didn't waste any time in around Gulf's waist and leading the two of them to the relatively sizable bed in the back. Gulf bit his bottom lip timidly as he felt Mew's erection pressing against him, but he dared not look. regardless of how badly he desired to. Gulf was relieved to have at least been able to gather himself fast after being launched backward onto the bed by Mew, who wasted no time in going right for his pants. Gulf threw his head back into the covers while reaching for the sheets with his arms up above his head.

Mew couldn't stop the way he followed his gaze over Gulf's body, appreciating every last inch of him while muttering a few low-key curses as he removed both his underwear and pants and tossed them someplace in the direction of their other clothing.

Mew paused to consider the issue as well as he glanced down at Gulf, noting how his legs dangled over the edge of the bed, his fingers tugged at the covers beneath him, how his lips were barely parted, and how his eyes looked up at him with such desperation. But he cherished it. He delighted in how quickly and completely he destroyed Gulf. Moreover, all of their immature disputes looked so distant and pointless—almost regrettable—but he was forced to acknowledge that it was extremely conceivable that their disagreements had brought them to that place. Because it was much sexier to see Gulf so defenseless beneath him after all the problems they had had.

Mew questioned whether it was abnormal that recalling Gulf's angry face and the way his voice would quiver whenever he became overly enraged made it all seem so much more romantic and made him admire the sight of Gulf looking up at him with such desperation.

Gulf could so easily picture the flush on Mew's face when he repeatedly yelled at Mew, reassuring him of the kind of person he was and all the things he did. Mew, on the other hand, couldn't wait to see that same flush on Gulf's face, along with his hair sticking to his forehead, his entire body twitching violently, and being covered in layers upon layers of sweat, all while Mew is hovering over him and fucking into him. Furthermore, Mew was unable to shake the image of how Gulf might sound. He was eager to witness Gulf's expression when he was at his most vulnerable, to gauge how much Gulf could take, and to decide if he should be gentle with him or be more aggressive. He was curious as to if Gulf made loud noises or if he only made small, trembling whimpers. God, did he wish Gulf had wanted him to be abrasive.

If Gulf would let him, he wanted to discover Gulf's limitations and push him past each one.

Mew was most surprised by the fact that all of those ideas had taken precedence in his mind. But it was also reasonable given the way Gulf appeared to be struggling to find the appropriate words to implore Mew to touch him. Mew couldn't prevent the unanticipated smile that his lips stretched into since he just looked so lovely and dependent in his situation.

Mew can't comprehend why they both continued attempting to deny that when everything felt so natural.

Gulf merely had his wrists held over his head on his own while waiting, and Mew crawled on top of him while seeing how he breathed deeply as he pressed his knees against his sides and curled his fingers around them. Despite the fact that Mew's hold was quite loose and exceptionally delicate, Gulf still felt trapped and fuck did it make his whole body shiver as he gulped down a moan and trembled in Mew's clasp.

A small part of him had actually anticipated Mew to be more rougher, nasty, and ruthless in every sinful touch, and in every manner he made eye contact with Gulf. He also wanted to despise the fact that he wished Mew was really so tough. Gulf let out a gasp in response to Mew shifting his weight slightly in order to position himself so that their parts might touch, which caused Gulf to have all of his thoughts interrupted.