Ruin My Life

A/N: Hi loves, how's it going? I hope you are all well. I've been having some episodes but I know I am getting there. Sorry for missing some of your comments and thoughts. I'll try my best to reply to your messages.

You all take care and enjoy this new update.

***

Mew received additional directions about what to do, what to dress, and how to pose on yet another day. He was on a set outside in a garden with a few spotlights pointed at him, and the only difference was that he was dressed in summer casual clothing. Several crews were also observing from behind the spotlights.

Mew was immediately drawn to the photographer as he entered the garden with his camera since he had blond ashy hair, which was a sign that this wasn't the normal photographer he had worked with. Just then, the photoshoot's director hurried up to Mew with some news. Without giving Mew a chance to ask any questions, the man sped off in the direction of the makeup team, but by that time he was out of Mew's hearing range. "Unfortunately, the regular photographer for these sessions is on holiday for the month so we got you a replacement." Mew surprised the photographer by moving away from his small set and approaching him as he was double-checking the camera's settings.

"You frightened me!" The blond laughed, regaining composure after his little jump and feeling slightly embarrassed by it. Mew's jaw dropped open, his brows furrowed, and his eyes enlarged to their widest points. Instead of showing care, the photographer nearly appeared disgusted as she glared at him. "Is there a problem? "

"Gulf Kanawut? G-Gulf?" Mew said in a low tone as if he was unable or unwilling to believe it. And it took the blonde a few seconds to really register what he had said.

The blonde sighed and spoke with such irritation in his words. "I honestly, really hoped you wouldn't even recognize me,"

"You attended the show last week! "

"If I had known you were a model, I wouldn't have been the photographer. I knew you were a model, but seeing it for myself is kind of... funny."

Mew was astonished that he had recognized Gulf so quickly, especially given his stunning golden hair. However, another part of him would never forget Gulf, regardless of how much time had passed. "So why is that? "

"Well, because it looks so good on you. Mew Suppasit is a model who constantly demands attention. Don't you think it has a good ring to it?" Gulf folded his arms across his chest and shifted most of his weight to one leg.

When the blond started speaking again, Mew was prepared to return to his position and disregard whatever else he had to say, but as he did, Mew laughed it off and wished he could smack him. "Guess your singing career wasn't all that successful, was it? I can identify with that."

Gulf didn't even bat an eye as Mew spun on his heels and stomped over to him while glaring down at him. He simply gave him a vicious glance in return. "Gulf, five years have passed! Set it aside."

Gulf spat back, "It hasn't been long enough."

Mew turned around and walked off toward the stage so he could finally get ready before the blond could say anything further and further make his fury boil. If Gulf remains the replacement photographer, he is unsure of how he will survive the month. He is unsure of how he will survive the shoot without them both trying to kill one another.

Gulf turned back to the camera just in time to see the friend who insisted on joining him go up to him with a cup of coffee as Mew returned to the set. "Who is that?"

Gulf didn't really have time to elaborate as he snatched the coffee from his friend's hand and took several gulps to calm himself and control his rage before returning it. Saint made a frown as he took the cup back, noticing that Gulf had already consumed the majority of it on him. "Here's to hope I'll survive working with him, Saint."

"You could simply switch departments and work as a photographer for another photoshoot, right? Or heck, dress up with me! You could model with me." The youngster suggested with a shrug as he sipped his coffee and stood back to observe Mew prepare.

Gulf shook his head a number of times and scowled, clearly irritated by the notion. "No! I won't back out. He can't take anything else from me, I promise!"

"How did you come to be friends with a want to be model, anyhow?" Gulf gave him a disgusted look and a grunt, but Saint disregarded them both completely.

"With those looks," Saint lifted his brow at Mew, appreciating his figure and features, "I'd think he'd be too good for you." That is, until Gulf glared at them with a lethal glare (and threatened to). "Of course, he's nothing in comparison to you, I mean, I-I mean!" Saint grinned and made a squeak as he poked the irritated man in the side with his elbow.

"We were best friends for years even after high school. But trust me, he was just an idiot back then! Couldn't do anything right even if it meant his life."

"How did he manage to ruin your life?"

Gulf shrugged. "I'll tell you next time." He sighed. "Yet again, I need to finish this quickly so I can go home and recover from this headache." 

*** to be continued ***

I know it's short but I'll make it all up for you all. Hope you enjoyed this one. Stay safe y'all

ren 💙