"Y/n..."

"I'm so sorry Mariah. I just couldn't take it anymore. Dad is impossible to understand, he made our lives a living hell."

"Y/n. I'm not mad at you. I told you to live your life, and that means making your own decisions. You're obligated to feel pressured and wanting to find peace. I'm just happy that you didn't go through with it, and I thank Eren for that. He really is your guardian Angel, I'm happy that you have him."

"I'm so thankful for him, I miss him so much I just need to return to my body. I want to live, I want to finish school, I want to accomplish my goals... my dreams. There's so much I want to do."

"And you'll accomplish them."

"I'm sorry that your life had to be cut so short... you must of felt so sad, alone, scared, and pissed."

"It's alright, I can watch over you and willow now. I'll be okay."

"You're also my Guardian Angel sis." Eren comes back inside with tears rolling down his eyes letting you know that it's bad news.

"Y/n... bertholdt is dead."

"Shit..."

"Reiner is in critical condition, he doesn't have much time left... why... why do I fail to protect everyone?"

"Eren it's not possible to protect everyone..." You whispered to yourself as you watched him pace back and forth.

"On the brighter side..." He sits on the chair and holds your hand. "Your father has been arrested."

"That's what his mafia ass deserves with his abusive dumbass-"

"But Zoe is still missing... we weren't able to find her." Shoot.... but you still felt relaxed knowing your dad was going to suffer for what he has done but curiosity filled your mind.

"Wait Mariah.... How long have I been here?"

"Three days to be exact."

"Fuck... when will I return back to my body?..."

"When your body is in the right state. If you were to return to your body right now... you would go into shock and die a painful death." Your eyes widened and you felt like screaming.

"Your mother is in a mental hospital."  Your sister sighs and you looked at her.

"My death really changed her..."

"Hopefully the mental hospital will help her."

"Mom does love you... you know that right?"

"No she doesn't... well not anymore. She isn't the same person Mariah. It's like a stranger is trapped in moms body, she's not who she use to be."

"Give her time... I'm disappointed in how she's been treating you but only time will tell if the mom we know will return."

"I hope she does return..."

"And y/n.... your brother...." You knew. You knew he was gone. That he was no longer apart of this world. "His funeral will be held in a week. Even though him and I didn't see eye to eye... the way he risked his life to save yours... was honorable. So wake up love, wake up." You felt like tearing up and looked at your sister.

"You'll see him soon right? Please tell me he'll be okay..."

"I will sis... he will be at peace. Trust me."

"Willow is being watched by my colleagues, she's safe.... I wanna hear your laugh again y/n. I wanna see you smile... I want you so bad y/n..."

"Me too baby... I wish you could hear me."