Y/N's Life. 1

Warning: Abuse, lose and Manipulation

(This chapter is just Y/N backstory... if you're in a rush to see Eren just skip to chapter two but I REALLY recommend you read this to understand Y/N more. Vote guys!!!)

Y/N POV:

We were all born into this world unknowingly, not knowing who we were truly meant to be or what our true purpose for being here was.

We either come out to have many achievements and make a huge impact in this world... or you are just an disappointment . A waste of space.

At least that's what I am according to my father, brother, and pretty much everyone else in my life. Well not entirely everyone, my sister says i'm a gift from mom and dad that she's always prayed for. She's pretty much the only person who i can truly open up with.

So let's start with my life ladies and gentlemen and see how I ended up the way I am.

6 years ago...

"Y/N you must fight with strength! Have no fear! no mercy!" He screams in frustration.

"But I can't do it dad! This isn't made for me..." The precious bird doesn't deserve to die, it has a future and is a beautiful work of God's creation.

"You can't kill a fucking dove?" He grabs the M1911 pistol and shoots the pure creature with no hesitation, no mercy, causing me to scream out of shock while holding my ears.

"You can't show when you're in pain or afraid!" His eyes full of range and anger turned to my brother and pointed at him.

"Teach her a fucking lesson. Before I do it myself." He says walking away.

"Dad does love me right Zane? H- He's not as cruel as people preserve him to be right? He just wants me to be strong right Zane?"

"Come on Y/N. When will you get it? He doesn't love you and neither do I." He shouts, eyes bloodshot red and cruel, it's like there's no soul.

"Why are you guys even doing this? I don't understand!" You cry out feeling a lump in your throat causing you so much pain.

"If I don't do this, he's gonna kill me." He's just a puppet of our father, he doesn't think for himself. He never once experienced the warmth or love from father so I don't expect him to love his own sister.  He gets a wire and with no hesitation hits me on the back three times causing me to cough out blood, I come to the conclusion that no one cares about me, My mother, sis and friends were the only ones who cared about me. I hope to never turn into my brother, I will not be a puppet cause one day I will escape from this hell.

                            ••••••••••••••••••••

You can see my father deserved to be fucking arrested from the context clues.... but hey, I guess the "ideal family" that managed The Johnson Company, which was in charge of many other marketing companies and advertisements, couldn't possibly abuse their children.

I was exhausted, depleted, and still am. No one paid attention or even believed me. But, then again, what did I expect? How could my life be difficult when I'm a millionaire thanks to my father's money?

5 years ago....

"Y/N can you please stop complaining?" Your friend looks at you with much frustration and anger in their voice startling you.

"Eren I thought out of all people you would actually listen to me, you didn't even let me tell you what he did-"

"Y/N I really care about you trust me I do but I wish you would just appreciate what you have. Not many of us is the daughter of one of the most richest companies in the world."

"But-"

"Kinda true Y/N I mean you don't know what it's like not knowing if you're gonna have food to eat tomorrow or being hit by your own parents." Mikasa says calmly then looks at Eren. "Eren's father h-"

"That's enough mikasa, he'll tell her when he's ready." Armin looks at mikasa and she nods.

"Tell me what?" You crossed your arms waiting for a response.

"You wouldn't understand." Eren sighs walking away.

"Would you all please stop saying I won't understand... we're all friends we're supposed to be there for one another.

1 year ago-

I had already moved away from my hometown and hadn't seen my friends in four years at this point. Because my family's business is growing every year, we've moved to New York, the place that never sleeps. I've only met two friends so far in high school, Elizabeth and Devon, we are now all going to the same college. They were quite helpful, especially because this is my first year of college and I'm pursuing a journalism degree while also minoring in English.

They made me laugh and smile, I never really felt judged while I was among them, which was a really new and thrilling feeling for me. I'll confess that I was suspicious that everything was going okay so far.

My father hasn't laid a hand on me as much lately because he's been so busy with work, my mother actually gave birth to my new baby sister two years ago which makes my little sister two years old. She was already saying some words and we grew close really quickly. My brother moved away from home being that he was 25 years old but visited often without speaking a word to me which i honestly didn't feel hurt by cause i had my mom and sister to talk to.

Or so I thought.

There's just always a catch...

"Mariah wait" you say running towards your sister and giving her a hug. "You were gonna leave without giving me a hug?" You laugh and she hugs you back giving you a tight hug. The smell of lavender hits your nose causing you to smile.

"Sorry sis I was in such a rush since I'm late for work it slipped my mind." She laughs letting go walking towards the door. "Have fun in class sis and call me if you need anything" Your sister was five years older than you.

"Of course, I love you." You smile waving at her.

"I love you too, you should smile more. It's beautiful on you." She smiles and with that she left. It was the last thing she ever said to you. That bright smile with such a bright future was gone. You later on got a call saying she got into a horrific car accident from a drunk driver driving into her car. They said she only had a five percent chance of survival.

She was gone, leaving you into this cruel world.

You felt empty.

Alone.

Hopeless.

Tired.

So the question comes back over and over. "What is life? And what is the point if you're going to leave so quickly. Why even try?

Why why why?

"You should join her." A thought in your head says causing you to close your eyes shut and cover your ears. You closed your eyes in hopes that you would find peace and quiet, but it doesn't work, in fact it makes it worse.

"What purpose do you have in continuing life? Just finish it all life is exhausting." 

That's true. It really fucking is.

This is so frustrating I can't take it anymore. My "dad" already makes my life a living hell and gets praised about how amazing his life and family is. I already tried to end it all because of him and was just starting to get better. I was gonna be fucking two years clean from hurting myself, things were just going ok.... How do I move on. Where are you sis? Why do I feel like I'm moving backwards in life while everyone is moving forward.

Don't leave me!

"So join her."

Don't leave.

"She's waiting for you."

Please... I'm scared.

"No one cares."

Where have you gone?!

"She's waiting for you on the other side."