"Green Lantern!" Batgirl shouted as she rushed to her side only for Superman to appear in front of her and flicked her head, sending her to the wall.

"Sisters!" Wonder Woman shouted and glared at Superman. She drew her sword and unleash her battle cry, swinging her sword at him. Superman dodge it without minimum movement and grabbed it and pulled her towards him, giving her a punch into her stomach, sending her crashing into the wall.

"Wonder Woman!" Batgirl shouted. However, Superman appeared already in front of her.

Batgirl just waved nervously and grabbed her and using her cape as a slingshot and shoot her into another hoop.

With half of the SuperHero Girls being knocked out by Kamen Rider Superman, Bumblebee gulped nervously as he floated towards her until a loud growl was heard and Supergirl slam her fist into his face.

"Ohhhh, you just had to push my button, Clark!" Supergirl growled. "Now you're dead meat!"

She roared at him as she punch at his face in fury until the Vice Rider caught it and gave a hard kick on the side of her hip. But that only aggravate Supergirl more and she charged at him again.

Outside of Metropolis High School

"Okay people, just stay away from the school!" Commissioner Gordon said using a megaphone. More policemen barricade people as the police got into position at the front of the school.

Aruto looked at the school with worries and anxiety about this. It's bad enough that Magias are attacking the school, but now Superman is now an evil Kamen Rider, it's worried greatly for the Super Hero Girls. In addition, there are still some people trapped inside.

"Izu, is there another entrance to the school?" Aruto asked.

"The only entrance is through the football field. But to do that requires you to get through the crowd of people without being seen," Izu said. "I uploaded a passageway to get to it. But we need to head to the alley to do so."

Aruto nodded and sneaked away from the crowd and follow Izu to the pinpoint: a sewer lid.

"Eh?! A sewer?!" Aruto exclaimed.

"Hai, it's the only way you can get through. Analyzing that it was used by Lex Luthor during his 'shady' business that no one in Metropolis knows."

Aruto looked at this and groaned "Izu, remind me to get a new set of clothes and a location of a nearby laundry store after saving the SuperHero Girls."

Izu nodded and grabbed the sewer lid, easily opening it, and Aruto jumped through with Izu following him and close the lid.

At the gymnasium

Supergirl was thrown off into the ground repeatedly as Kamen Rider Superman grabbed her leg and slammed her on the floor.

The other SuperHero Girls groaned in pain as they struggle to get up.

"I'm getting bored playing basketball with you girls," Superman said "How about a game of football!"

He threw Supergirl into the doors, sending her to the football field. Then in a quick second, he grabbed both Wonder Woman and Zatanna and launching them out of the gymnasium into the field. Then he did the same thing to the other Super Hero Girls.

All of them landed on top of each other, groaning in pain.

"He's.....too....strong....."  Green Lantern groaned in pain.

"Man.....I don't......want our adventures as a team to end......like this......" Batgirl said, her eyes swirling.

"We......need to keep.....trying......" Supergirl said, getting out of the dog pile and struggling to stand up.