ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆

" 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘴? "
.

after you said those words, i seems like Ran Haitani's whole world stops.

.

his mind is telling him that he should bare with every words that will comes out to your mouth for the next days, months or even years because it was his fault.

.

but his heart is keeps on breaking into tiny pieces and he doesn't know what to do or how can he cheer himself up right now.

.

he wants to save the marriage.

.

he doesn't want to let you go.

.

he can't.

.

and for who knows how many times, he didn't realize that a teardrops escape to his eyes.

.

meanwhile you were just staring to his eyes. you can feel his emotions just by looking at his amethyst eyes.

.

how the words came out of your mouth gives a big impact to him. how his happily hopeful eyes shines earlier and right now its all gone and what you can see are only pain and regrets.

.

' 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘴? '

.

' 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳? '

.

' 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦? '

.

' 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘢𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪'𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩. '

.

all the questions inside your mind that doesn't have any certain answers. all the thoughts that are left un finished. it's killing you inside.

.

𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴?

.