ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆

when the two of you arrived in front of your room. you stop waiting for him to remove his hands to yours but he didn't. he is holding your hand tightly but not to the point that it hurts. it's just like he doesn't want to let go.

he's still smilin𝗀, " 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍 𝖺 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝖼 𝗐𝗂𝖿𝖾𝗒. " a hint of happiness can be heard to his tone.

you just observe every movements of him. he get the key card at the pocket of his pajama. and yes, the two of you are already wearing a sleepwear obviously because it's almost 3am.

.
.

he open the door for you and did a hand gesture signalling you to come in first so you did.

" 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎. " you said and he smiles at you.

" 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎. " you smile back.

you are waiting for him to finally remove his hand to you but it looks like he doesn't really want to let go. and you think that it's kinda rude if you remove it your own.

" 𝗎𝗁𝗆 𝗋𝖺𝗇? " you hesitantly called him.

there is something that you feel while seeing him smiling genuinely and how his   eyes are screaming happiness while looking at your intertwined hands.

.
.

you don't want to stop that...

.
.

but you need to.

" 𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝖿𝖾𝗒? 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀?  " he sense your hesitant tone.

" 𝗎𝗁𝗆... 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅... "

" 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾... 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎. "

" 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗀𝗈 𝗇𝗈𝗐? " you asked but became shock when you felt him froze.

he stares at you... his eyes that was filled with happiness early turns into sadness that makes you tilt your head in confusion.

" 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗋𝖺𝗇? " you asked him confused.

he still didn't respond and lowered his head facing the floor. you try to process of what is happening right now. you don't have any clue why he acts suddenly like this.

and after some moments of processing... you finally understand why.

' 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘳. " you thought.

" 𝖱𝖺𝗇... " you can't help but to giggles.

as soon as he heard you giggling he looks to you immediately.