ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆

" 𝖦𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗇𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝖬𝗌.𝖧𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗈 " the guard greeted you with a warm smile on his face while opening the door for you.

you smile back at him " 𝖦𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗇𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝖠𝖻𝖾-𝗌𝖺𝗇 "

.
.

when you fully enter the restaurant a familiar lady immediately bow to you and greeted you with a smile.

.
.

" 𝖦𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗇𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝖬𝗌.(𝖸/𝖭). 𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝖬𝗌.𝖢𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎. " you just nodded in response.

.
.

The restaurant is owned by your Uncle. Every employees bow their heads and greeted you while some customers are looking at you.

.
.

The two of you stop in front of a VIP room door and the lady with you knock three times first before opening the door.

.
.

" 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾 𝖪𝗒𝗈𝗄𝗂-𝗌𝖺𝗇. "

" 𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖬𝗌.(𝖸/𝖭)... 𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖬𝗌.𝖢𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖬𝗌.(𝖸/𝖭). " she smile and bow to the two of you before closing the door.

.
.

Cath stand up and hugs you tightly to the point that you can't breathe properly so you tap her back and she broke the hug.

.
.

" 𝖮𝗉𝗉𝗉𝗌𝗂𝖾! 𝖲𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖨 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇. " she said while going back to her seat.

" 𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗁 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗁... 𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝗎𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌. " the two of you laughs. " 𝖨 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈𝗈. "

" 𝖲𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖨 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗐𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀. "

" 𝗂 𝗍𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾. 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗌𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾. "

" 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗂 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝗎𝖻𝗅𝗂𝖼 𝗐𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀. " she said while smiling at you and you just smile back since you don't know what will you response.