ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆

Days had passed since that dinner with the Haitanis happened and i still can't process what happened that time. Even Rindou was shocked about the sudden decision of your dads.

You and Ran still haven't talk about it.

[AKASHI Sibs House]

.
.
.

You are currently sitting at the sofa telling the full details that you know about that arrangement while your friends are just listening carefully they were sitting at the flurry carpet.

" atleast you're not minor. "

" are you sure about this? " Izana said with a worried face

" i mean.... do i have a choice? " i laugh sarcastically

" What does your brother said about the arrangement thingy Rindou? "

We all turn our heads to Rindou's direction because his sitting at the corner with a very upset face.

" It's for the company's sake so ok " he said with irritated tone " That's what my brother said "

" Never forget that you have a crush on Rindou's brother beb " Senju winks.

" Yeah, but it doesn't mean i will celebrate because of our so called arrangement " i faced palm.

" She only like Ran's long hair tho. plus his hair routine. "

" He looks like a playboy. " Senju commented that makes the other laugh.

" I agree "

" What do you mean ' looks like '? He really is a playboy! Oh~ sorry Rin " Emma said with a peace sign we all laugh

" It just started when his ex cheated on him "

" but come to think of it... aren't they doing this too fast? "

" So true. The wedding is 5 weeks from now "

" Plus the two of you are not even close hahahahahahaha "

" I'm so curious why not Rindou? I mean the two of you are friend for the longest time but they still choose Ran for you. "

" Maybe they just want us to stay as friends " i chuckled but Senju has a point tho