Chapter 30

Beam's POV

" I am still here because I freaking love you" I screamed at him.

Yes I love him recently I found out why I always worried about him. Forth looked at me in amusement for a second, then it changed into a glare.

" You love me ? what a joke. I hate you more than anyone in this world. I rather have a whore as my wife than a rapist" he said out loud.

To my surprise this time Kit was the one who punched Forth

" You asshole, how dare you? You will regret doing this to my Beamie. You don't deserve him. Come on Beam we have nothing to do in here" Kit said while grabbing my hands

We were about to exit then we saw Lily coming in with Forth's jacket. She went near him and kissed him on the lips. And said to him

" Forth left this in my dorm. Can I drop at your place today? Because my neighbours are complaining about loud noises. I can't blame them though, you come to my place everyday nowadays" she said while giggling. Forth wrapped his arms around her.

" Anything for my baby" he said while giving her a peck on the lips. He gave me a smirk while doing it.

I don't know what breaks me more than him calling me rapist or that he is with Lily. Whatever it is it broke me into thousand pieces. I kept my head down when I left the place with Kit. Why did I confess to only to get rejected.

Phana's POV

Beam left with Kit. I didn't go after them. I told P'Kao to continue the treatment. Because of the ruckus everyone was only focused to their fight. Lily left the place after Lam told her to do so. Lam came and stood in front of me.

" is there anything you want to say to us or Forth because after you leave this door our friendship is over. Even though I trust Forth I don't think beam would do such thing. So do you have any proof that your friend is innocent?" Lam questioned me.

I took my phone out of my pocket and opened the call recordings. I always record my calls so I don't forget about anything important. When Beam and Prae's incident happened I was on call with him.

I skipped the part where I asked him about the notes

"What the hell do you think you are doing, where is your clothes"

"I know about you Beam I know about your Casanova life lets have fun till forth gets back"

"Get dressed and get out from my room"

"Oh don't act like a good boy now I didn't came all the way for nothing"

We can hear sound of kissing and Beam's struggling to push her off

"What the hell is going on in here?" then we heard Forth's voice that was the end of the call

Everyone was amused by the turn of events.

" After that I called Beam only to answered by Kit that he is staying with him. We tried to make him confront you many times. But he said 'if he thinks of me that I could stoop so low like this then he doesn't need my explanation'.

I didn't agree with him at first. But now I can see what he meant is true. You didn't even give him a chance to explain it to you. I know she is your cousin. But that doesn't mean you could easily accuse him of rape" I said to Forth

Then I looked at Lam

" And about our friendship is over the minute your friend called my friend as a rapist. He had hurt Beam more than once. Every time I forgave him because Beam told me it doesn't matter. But this time I don't think I will ever be able to forgive him" Lam gave me an apologetic look.

I turned to Forth "and I will make sure that this will be the last time beam will be hurt by you. From this day on I will make sure that not even your shadow will be able to come near him. I was the reason you met each other. If it wasn't for me Beam wouldn't be in this situation. So it is my responsibility that to keep him away from you"

I left the place after saying good bye to P'Kao.

Lam's POV

After Phana left nobody said a word. I looked at Forth only to see him with no expression in his face. He took his jacket and went outside. I tried to stop him but I got stopped by Park. I looked at Park "Leave him alone for a while. He needs time"

Forth's POV

After hearing the record my mind was in chaos. I could only think of one thing. I fastened my bike I need to find out the truth.