"Jungkook! I love you man!" Jung Jae yelled out as he began to sob.

"Marry me Chim Chim!" Yoo-mi screamed out.

As 'Lie' began to play, we were all sobbing(except Maggie of course) like the crazed Army fans we are. When it got to the chorus, my eyes grew wide at the appearance of the quest star.

HA-JUN!!?

"Wi Ha-Jun!" One girl screamed out. "We love you!"

I stood there frozen in shock then I pulled out my phone to search him up.

Wi Ha Jun, sensational k-pop dancer! Fans have gone crazy over him since his debut in 2013 and he's been dancing into everyone's hearts from then to now!

"So he's a famous k-pop dancer." I mumbled out.

After the performance, me and my gothic goblin friends were all fangirling about it.

"Ah! Jimin winked at me and I swore I heard wedding bells." Yoo-mi squealed.

"That was fucking awesome!" Jung Jae yelled as he punched the air with his fists.

"I ain't gonna lie, those songs were fire." Maggie admitted.

"I have all the albums that you can listen to." Yoo-mi offered.

"Aight bet." Maggie replied.

All of a sudden, nature began to call me so I excused myself to find the bathroom.

After I did my business, I went to go find the others. It was a huge crowd so it was damn near impossible for me to find them.

"Where the hell are they?" I thought to myself.

"Yn?" I heard a male voice say. Assuming that it was one of the guys, I turned around.

"There you guys are, I-"

Oh Lord help me now!

I nearly choked at the sight of Ha-Jun shirtless with sweat running down his body.

Oh no he's hot!

"Ha-Jun..."I began.

"Hey there neighbor." Ha-Jun greeted. "I didn't know you were here."

"I come here every year." I told. "To be honest, I didn't know you were gonna be here either, performing I mean."

"What? I thought you would know, I mean, every fan knows." Ha-Jun pointed out.

"Well that's the thing; I didn't know that you're a k-pop dancer until now when I saw you on stage." I explained. Ha-Jun's eyes grew wide.

"There he is!" A girl screeched out.

Ha-Jun turned around to see a group of fan girls running towards us. Me and Ha-Jun both began to sprint like we were Scooby-Doo and Shaggy getting chased down by a monster.

Ha-Jun pulled me into one of the tents. What he didn't realize, when he was holding me still, was 2 things;

1: He was still sweaty and I was getting drenched in it.

2: He was low-key smothering me with his big pecs.

I was blushing like crazy then I felt something trickling out my nose.

Ha-Jun pulled back and saw that my nose was bleeding than began to panic.

"Oh God, you're bleeding!" Ha-Jun exclaimed.

"No worries, I...um...get like this when-"

"When you overheat, I know." Ha-Jun interrupted. "Don't worry I get those as well when it's summertime."