xii. IN MY CONTROL

Jason stared daggers at your house. So far, there was no suspicious activity that could be used as evidence. He was about to throw the towel in and go home, but that's when he saw the back door to your house open, and a sickly looking Munson wobble outside. Jason watched as Eddie looked around for something. Jason knew, he knew you had escaped and Eddie was hunting you down. But then, Eddie limped back inside, failing to shut the back door as he did so. This must've been on purpose, so the other vampire freaks could have easy access to the buffet that was you.

Things went quiet for twenty minutes, no activity happening around the house. That was, until, your car sped into the driveway. He watched as you sprinted inside. Jason grabbed his shot gun from the backseat as he got out of the car, walking towards the back door. As he entered the house, he could faintly hear you and Eddie talking. This must've been Eddie re-hypnotizing you so he could do with you as he pleased, that sick fuck.

He walked into the living room, gun pointed at Eddie. Eddie pulled away from you. Jason watched as you collapsed to the ground, struggling to get up and plead for your life. Your eyes were blown wide, you were clearly hypnotized. "Please, don't kill me!" you begged, weakly putting your arms up in defense.

Eddie snarled, his mouth coated in your blood. "Munson, you move and I'll blow your fucking head off," Jason barked, adjusting the gun.

Jason watched as Eddie grabbed you by your hair and neck, harshly tugging you towards him. "You try anything, I'll kill her," Eddie threatened. Jason watched as tears cascaded down your cheeks.

"Please," you hiccuped. Jason watched as you reached behind you, grabbing the phone. You were calling 911. God, you were a genius. You finished dialing the number, letting the dispatcher hear the situation you were in. "Please, don't kill me," you pleaded with Eddie. He held you tighter to him in response. Jason didn't know what to do, if he tried shooting Eddie, there was a very high chance you'd get shot too.

"Y/n, it's okay. Eddie has you under some sort of spell, but I'll help you, don't worry," Jason assured, maintaining his stance.