Just This Christmas

"W-w-w-wait! What are you-" I stuttered as they both pushed me down.

They smirked as their eyes glittered with excitement.

"All you have to do is just feel." Aki smirked as he leaned closer.

What exactly did I do to deserve this?

<(*_*<) Rewind <(*_*<)

Christmas Eve

"Rina." Immediately, I turned to look at my mom.

"I'll be out on a business trip, I won't be here for three days." She stated as she smiled sadly.

Taking a deep breath, I brightened myself and smiled.

"Okay," I turned to open the door as I grabbed my scarf. A sudden burst of cold wind hit me and I shivered.

"As compensation I'll make cake!" My mom yelled as I walked out.

I stopped and waved goodbye, smiling as bright as I can. Closing the door behind me, I cheld back a tear. I ran down the stairs of the apartment. Once I felt the cold ground, I ran towards the park.

Taking the long way to the supermarket won't hurt, right? I was breathing heavily as I entered the park. I can't slow down because once I do, I have a feeling that my tears would start falling.

Once I reached a secluded place, I hugged my knees and buried my face. The tears wouldn't stop.

I've always been like this since dad left us for another family. I snickered. That sick bastard!

The tears streamed down my face. Hot metal was pressed to my neck, surprising me. Immediately, I stiffened. A-a-a-a-a murderer?

"Oi, don't just sit there!" A man yelled.

Slowly, I turned to see a tall glaring man. He looked like he was around twenty. Will I die? I-I-I mean, he is glaring at me. Is he a striving murderer or a delinquent? I'd rather have a delinquent after me instead of a murderer.

I flinched as he shoved a hand to my face. I closed my eyes waiting for pain. Twenty seconds have passed and my head was still intact. Slowly, I opened my eyes. A can of hot tea was in-front of me.

"Here," he murmured. Looking up, I giggled. His face was tomato red. I gladly accepted the drink.

Looking closely, he looked familiar. Where have I-

"I'm leaving," he said as he started to walk away.

"W-wait, I'll pay you for the drink!" I yelled, standing up.

"You have already helped me, I'm just returning the favor." He stated.

I stared at his back, flabbergasted. Have I met him before?

(>*_*)> Fast-forward (>*_*)>

19:42

I sighed as I stared at the clock. The sun was going down and I was here alone. How ironic. And tomorrow was supposed to be my birthday.

I laid on the tatami mat in my room. I stared at the ceiling as I sighed. I might as well get some air in here.

I stood up and walked to the window. Sighing, I opened it and let the cold breeze fill the room. It was more peaceful in my home town then here in Tokyo.

I noticed a black figure walking towards the apartment. Wait, isn't that- I ran out. Opening the front door, I saw him.

"I knew I've seen you before," I grinned surprising the man.