ɪɪɪ. ʜᴀɪʟ ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ

Start from the beginning

Dustin laughed. "Yes." He told the girl. "Really?" Max asked with sarcasm that Dustin obviously hadn't picked up on. "Everyone gets a T-shirt. We make 'em ourselves, and if you..." He stopped himself, seeing the look on both girls faces. "You're being sarcastic." He said to the red-head who shrugged. "Are you being sarcastic?" He asked again as Max placed her skateboard down. Viola patted Dustin on the back as Max skated away. "She's being sarcastic." The brunette clarified for him before jogging after her girlfriend.

A boy poured a random substance in a beaker, not breaking eye contact from Oliver. "My mom says that game promotes Satanism and animal cruelty." He told the boy.

Oliver shook his head. "That's a bunch of bull that was made up by the media." The boy shrugged. "Sixty Minutes begs to differ." He said before whatever was in the beaker blew up creating a large flam. Oliver shook his head before turning and leaving.

A couple more rounds around the school, repeating the same question: "Do you wanna join Hellfire tonight?" The boys would get the same answer: "No."

The three collapsed onto a bench. "I hate high school." Mike panted from next to Oliver. "Agreed." The Lockeheart boy muttered. Dustin just let out a weak grunt in response, his eyes trailing towards the middle school.

"So, screw it." Dustin said a few moments later making both his friends look up in sync. "Screw what?" Mike asked. "Screw high school." Dustin said before getting up and taking off. Oliver quickly got up, pulling Mike up by his backpack. "What? What? Dustin, where are you going?" Mike yelled as the two ran after him. "Just trust me!" The curly-haired boy said as he made a bee-line for Hawkins Middle.

•••

SAVANNAH WALKED INTO THE Hawkins High gym next to Steve who was guiding his date, Brenda, into the stands.

"Does it bother you that, like, we might win a championship right after you graduated?" The blonde asked, twirling her hair while looking at Steve. "You know, yeah, yeah. That's an interesting point. Thank you so much for bringing that up, Brenda." He said as the girl walked ahead of them and into the stand.

Savannah patted Steve's back. "Imma hold you to that "I think she might be the one" shit." The Lockeheart girl whispered in his ear before following behind Brenda and up into the stands, giving Robin a smile as she passed by her best friend.

Once the three found a place in the stands the principle came out onto the gyms floor. "Please rise for our national anthem." He raised his hands up into the air. Both sides of the gym stood from their seats, Savannah stood reluctantly. "Singing for us tonight, we have a very special guest. All the way from Nashville, our very own Tammy Thompson!" He exclaimed.

Steve and Savannah's eyes widened in sync, turning to Robin in sync as well as the girl walked into the gym. Robin was already looking at the two, wearing the same shocked face.

Tammy waved to the crowd before gripping the mic in front of her as the cheering and clapping quieted down. "O say, can you see." She began off-key, the microphone feedback making it worse. Savannah covered her ears at the loud screeching. "Yeah, no." She muttered. Robin looked up at Steve and Savannah, giggling when seeing Savannah plugging her ears and cringing.

"Told you. Muppet." Steve whispered to the band girl. Savannah nodded, agreeing. "Okay, she does sound like a Muppet." Robin rolled her eyes. Vickie looked over at Robin, saying something which made Savannah smiled and shoved Steve, pointing at the two.