Everyone:"LET'S THE WAR BEGIN ..."

Mew and gulf get ready and walk down while all act like they where busy with thier work ... But mew know about him but he don't give damn about them and thier silly acting level ...

Gulf:"Dada we are going out see you later ..." Gulf inform to tharn who nod his head with smile ... While others smirk at mew giving a thumps up ...

Mew:"Baby dino let's go ... Do you have any plan where you want to go ..." The driver open the door while mew inform that he will drive today ...  He look gulf was thinking with a cute pout which make mew smile ...

Gulf:"It was all of sudden i don't have any idea meow ... Your lazy and crazy meow ... Because you don't inform me before itself..." Mew laugh and get in the car ...

Mew:"Ok Let go to ice skating and  later we will go to aquarium and later watch the sunset  ... next is Suprise ..." Gulf look at mew with wide eyes while a smile creep his lips...

Gulf:"You planned Everything Before itself meow ... But why don't you tell me ...." Gulf whines while he trun his head and look outside while chuckled at his baby dino ...

Mew:"Don't whine baby dino let's go ... Today is our first date and i want you to enjoy it ..." Gulf smile and nod his head while mew drive ...

Gulf:"Here we go ice skating we are coming..." Mew laugh at gulf comments while he keep driving...

Mew help in ice skating while gulf was Afraid of falling down ...while mew hold gulf tightly while gulf hold mew hands tightly with a giggle ...

Gulf:"It's fun and same time it's crazy because it's making me laugh and smile all the time ..." Mew laugh and hold gulf tightly while keep on skating... He remove his hand and look gulf was trying to skate on his own ...

Mew:"Baby dino your doing but be careful..." Gulf giggle and keep skating while he fall down and laugh like a crazy guy ...

Gulf:"Hahahaha i have fall down but i am laughing like mad guy ..." Mew help him and get out from thier while check gulf from head to toe ... " I am fine meow let's go to aquarium... It's waiting for us come on ..." He drag mew with him while mew run behind him ...

  They got  the ticket and walk inside while gulf was looking Everything with wide eyes and smile never left him ... He hold mew hand which make mew look at gulf who smile at him and drag him to everywhere...

Gulf took mew phone and took selfie with Mew while mew was in cloud nine atleast gulf was somewhat changing ...

Gulf:"It's enough meow ... If i eat more i hope my tummy will brust any time ..." He move the plate and pat his tummy which make mew smile ...

Mew:"Then let's go for a short road trip ... Can you do it or you want to get back home ..." Mew wipe gulf's lips with tissue while gulf nod his head ...

Gulf:"Guppy is always energetic meow ... Don't underestimate your baby dino let's go...." Mew was taken back by the word your baby dino ... Gulf always get into little kitten when he call him baby dino but today he himself called baby dino ...

Mew was keep on hold gulf hand through out the ride while gulf was humming the song which was playing...

Gulf:"It's almost time for sunset meow ... Come on let's watch sunset ... " Gulf run out of run .... While mew shake his head and get down before walking towards gulf ... He hold his wasit which make gulf flinch little ...

  They date was almost come to end ... While mew drive towards the place that he booked on morning... Gulf keep looking at mew with curious eyes ... While mew chuckled and stop the car infort of beach which make gulf eyes grow big ...

Mew:"Are you ready for dinner date with your meow ..." Gulf nod his head while still looking at the beach  ...

Gulf:"Don't say it's belongs you meow ..." Mew laugh at his baby dino  ... " Your crazy richy richy meow ..."

Mew:"Do you like it baby dino ..." Mew ask while back hugging him ...

Gulf:"I love it meow ... It's a best first date of my life ... And i hope it's your first date too don't i meow ..." Gulf voice change while mew gulp down nodding his head in fear... He know what gulf coming to ask ...

Mew:"Y ...ye ...yeah baby dino ... It's my first date and that to with you ..." Gulf smile and drag him towards the tent ...

Gulf:Than you for the date meow ... And i love it so much ... It's a best day of my life meow ... You deserve a gift don't you ..." Gulf kneel down on the pillow and move his face closer to mew Before turing his face and kiss him on his cheeks ... " Thank you meow ... I wil wait for you in the car..." He run from their while mew was still on freeze ... He come back to reality when he hear Gulf shouting at his name ... " MEOW COME IN IT'S TIME ..." He get up and walk towards the car while gulf was smiling looking at mew...

________________________________________

Spoiler...

Gulf walk towards the gym .... To give juice to mew and find Tara was looking mew out from the glass window with a smile which make gulf fame in anger ...

Gulf:"CAN I KNOW WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MY HUSBAND LIKE THAT MS TARA..."

Tara:"HUSBAND... WHOM YOUR CALLING HUSBAND... YOU TOLD YOURSELF IT JUST A BUSINESS MARRIAGE AND HOW CAN HE BE YOUR HUSBAND GULF ... "

Gulf:"That doesn't matter to you Ms Tara ... Stay way from my husband... That will be good for you and everyone..."

Tara:"WHY SHOULD I GULF ... BECAUSE ONE DAY I AM GOING TO MARRY HIM ANYWAY ... " she walk from thier leaving gulf alone...

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

  Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

  Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....