"Me too, but.. Where would we get 4 boy clothes? And what if we will get in trouble?"

"Diana Barry, we will be alright. Don't worry about that."

"I'm too short for a boy" Ruby gets upset, we comfort her

_____

30 mins later, Ruby and Diana went home, I stayed for a while. We were hanging out with Anne, then 10 minutes later I also went home. I was at the fence again, something was off. Jerry didn't surprise me. He left? Is he at home? ..Why do I care?
Just then, Jerry actually shows up with.. Flowers in his hand?
"Hi ma belle! I got these for you" he handed me the pretty bouquet, which I accepted.

"Wow, thank you, süßer Junge (sweet boy)" I smile at him

"You're german?" he raised his eyebrows, but he looked like he doesnt care about it, he was just shocked

"Yes I am"

"Nice accent" he smiled

"Just like yours" I winked

"What's your full name?"

"Adelina Müller.. why?"

"Adelina Müller, you just courted to me" he smirked

Oh god no what am I doing? Did I just...court? He did too! This was nothing. Right? I don't like Jerry, he doesn't either. We're just friends, close friends who only see eachother if im at Anne's house. Nothing can go wrong, though..

"Shut up." I blushed

"I don't mind" he giggled "Can I walk you home again?"

"If you want to"

"Then I will" he smiled at me

I smelled the flowers, it was nice. Some daisies, purple, yellow flowers. My two favorite colours. Purple and yellow.

"Hold on!" Jerry shouted

"Huh?" I see he picked up something from the ground

"It's your ribbon. I can put it back in your hair."

"..Half up, half down please, like how it was."
He put it back in my hair, and I thanked him, then we continued talking and walking to my house.
His company is really fun.

"Tu es jolie" he smiled

"What?"

"You're pretty"

"Oh" I blushed again "Thank you"
We arrived at my house, and we said our goodbyes.

"Good night, süßer junge" I smiled

"What does that mean?" he asked curiously

"Sweet boy"

"Oh? Good night ma belle" he winked and left.
Oh god what am I doing. Why does he keep complimenting me? And why do I?
I opened the door, and ran upstairs to my room, shut my door and jumped on the bed. Then I heard knocking.

"Adelina? You okay?" Finn asked "Can I come in?"

"Sure" I tell him

"Are you okay?" he sits on my bed, i'm laying on my stomach, then I flip around

"Yes. More than okay" I grinned

"Wow, what happened?"

"I was at Anne's house"

"And?"

I chuckle, "And, we had fun. We pretended to be princesses and princes, and it was fun. We want to go to Charlottetown once."

"Sounds fun, but know that, if you girls are going, you need at least one boy with you."

"Oh.. I didn't know that" my smile faded
I want to hang out with my friends alone, adventures, travelling, I love these.

"Adel, come downstairs, dinner is ready." Finn said and got up, then left my room.
I was staring at the ceiling for a while, thinking about what could I do on the weekend, maybe invite my friends over.
I got up, and I left my room too, then went downstairs.
I sat at the table, then started eating.

"So, how was it?" mom asked

"Oh, Finn told you?" she nodded "It was awesome. Can I invite my friends over on the weekend?"

"Of course" she smiled "I'd also like to meet them"

"Me too" Finn giggled, and I stared at him "What? I was just joking!"

______

After dinner I went back to my room, I prayed and went to sleep. I couldn't.
I was staring at the ceiling again, then I realized I was thinking of Jerry. Why am I thinking of him? I don't have any feelings for him! My heart melts when i'm with him, but I don't like him! I don't like anyone. I'll just try to sleep.