ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Samuel decided to run off the sooner he finished his train in the past. He didn't think he managed to endure doing so atrocious like that. But at the same time, he was glad that he did because that made him realize that he had kept his children safe. Including his promise to his late wife.

He feels proud that his children managed to find a way to reunite with their father. And even travelled to Arcadia on their own to help their people.

"I wish I could tell you all this myself Jade." Samuel muttered as he cries alone in the garden.

"If only I get to see you again... maybe I'll have the strength to face our kids..."

"I feel so terrible... I need you so bad right now..."

Samuel crouched and hugged his knees. Hiding his face as he continues to cry. All that he desperately thinks right now is to see her. To see Jade again even just for a short moment.
He wants to hear her voice desperately.

I want to go back in time...

So I can tell you how much I love you... how our children have grown bravely... even without me on their side...

Samuel flinched when he heard cracks of glass around him. He immediately looked up but only to see himself in a mirror dimension.

He immediately stood up with a surprised expression on his face. He have no idea what is happening. But something about it feels somehow good.

When Samuel took a single step. Each shard of the mirror suddenly had different moving images appearing on them. The time keeper scanned each of them with their eyes. Seeing various events that he deems to be entirely memorable.

Samuel's attention were specifically caught by the shard where they last saw Jessi. And it made him realize that he somehow forget how she looks like until seeing her again now.

A smile creeps to his lips as he lifts his finger to touch the shard. But the moment his finger touched it. The mirror suddenly shattered making him crouch and cover his face in reflex.

He could hear loud ticks of a clock and thousands of sounds mixed altogether. He could also hear a faint cracking of a glass. And after a few more seconds... everything became quiet.

Samuel looked up and his eyes went totally large to find himself in front of Jessi's house. His body trembled as he walks quietly to the window. Carefully peeking.

And there they are. The same scene he remembers when they barged into their house because the citadel is off limits thanks to the twins' heat.
He couldn't believe what he is seeing right now because everything feels too surreal.

"Don't sweat it. I can tell just how much you missed us." He heard himself said while trying to grab the big bread on the table.

"Samuel. I want you to know that I stopped missing you ever since I saw your face again! So why don't you just check your twins and take this stupid kids with you!!!" Jessi was whining and stomping her feet but they are straight up ignoring her as they eat.

"This is so annoying. I can't believe that the heroes of Arcadia were thrown out of their own home." She huffed before sitting beside Coleen.

"Don't worry Jessi. Trevor and I are planning to go to Meiliaros. We wanna see the ents again." Coleen giggled and looked lovingly at her boyfriend.

After about an hour, he noticed Coleen and Trevor are leaving so he had to hide quickly and quietly. And even waited until the other him and his wife left too.

"Aah! Fine!!! I'm leaving! You two better clean up here if you ever think of messing around!" He heard Jessi yelled at probably Blue and Rhian before she decided to leave.

Samuel took this chance to flee while she was going the other way. But since he was too flustered by all of what's happening, he accidentally tripped and fell hard.

He panicked when he sensed that Jessi is coming. And running would be very stupid so he decided to just stay and lie.

"Samuel?" Jessi calls and looks at him with furrowed brows.

"H-hi." Samuel awkwardly spoke and he could only wish desperately that she won't notice that he's not the real him in that time.

Which is very low chance for that because Jessi knows him like the back of her palm.

"I thought you already left..." she said while scanning him as if peeling his skin off in her mind.

"She uh... I-I told Jade to go first. I was planning to uh... y-you know t-teach the two a lesson. Since they're messing up a bit."

That is so stupid!!!
I should've just ran away!

"Oh. I thought you're in a hurry." She says and nods her head.

"Anyway. I'm leaving..." Jessi said and was about to walk away.

But Samuel remembered that today is the day she will disappear. So he wanted to know where she actually went.

"W-where are you going?" He asked and Jessi was quiet for a few seconds before she answered.

"I'm visiting King Lucius." She said blankly.

"Oh... O-okay... Just... Don't stray." He said a bit quietly and smiled at Jessi.

Jessi stared at him for a few seconds before she finally left. And when Samuel thought that she's gone, he finally let out a deep breath he's been holding.

"Fu** that was messed up. I'm so screwed. I gotta get out of here." He said to himself followed by a sudden loud series of moans coming from the house.

Samuel's face became totally stunned and his face flushed. Not expecting to hear the two doing their freaky thing. He had to find another spot to hide so he can figure out how to go back.

"Okay. Calm down. Just try to remember how you got yourself here." He said to himself and even closed his eyes.

I was thinking about Jade.

I desperately wanted to see her again...

Then...

"I thought I wanted to go back in time..." he muttered and thinks of going back to the present time.

He started hearing the same strange sounds again so he waited for it to subside. When everything's back to quietness. He opened his eyes and was relieved to find himself in the same garden where he was crying before that weird time travel happened.

"Oh sh*t! Oh sh*t!!!!" Samuel suddenly let out a maniac laugh and grasp his hair like mad man.

He practically freaked out and soon found himself yelling in the house while calling for everyone. Eventually, he found them in the studio.

"I just did something weird!!!!" He yelled as he practically jumped in the studio with his arms raised above his head.

He looks totally flabbergasted to say the least. And he doesn't seem like he's about to calm down any sooner.

"What's wrong?" Blue asked because he was expecting him to come to them with a down expression. Not that he wants to but this seems quite unusual.

"I! I just time---"

"Is this Yalex mansion?"

The five immediately turned their heads towards the door upon hearing a very familiar voice of a missing woman.

"I didn't know you can also open portals." She spoke again as she walked inside the studio while looking around and rubbing her temple. A frown decorates her face when she looks at all of them.

Coleen and Yvel passed out on their spots while the other three looked like they saw a ghost.

"Jessi?"