㋡【 Chapter 12 】㋡

Start from the beginning

"Are you really sure about this..... Solar?" Gamma spoke in a worried tone. He's worried about his little brother's condition and safety.

"Yes, Gamma. I'm sure. Plus I don't really mind if..... I have to sacrifice my own life just for them..... I'm the one who caused this.... So I'll be the one to also fix it. " Solar gave a sad smile. Gamma gave him a sad look, he doesn't wanna lose him.

"I'm willing to pay the price. Even if it means I need to die."

"You guys weren't supposed to die yet.... But you had to pay the price, when I'm the one who's at fault." He said in a whispering tone.

"And the worse of it all. Is that I almost killed Dad and the admiral..... I let my own emotions get the best of me....." Gempa looked at him, worried and sad. Without thinking a thought. He walked up to his youngest brother and warped his arms around him.

"It's not your fault, Solar. Mistakes happens all the time. I'm pretty we were ready to pay the price.... I'm sure we can change things this time." He spoke softly. But Solar pulled himself away from Gempa.

"No Gempa! IT'S MY FAULT! YOU GUYS DIED BECAUSE OF ME! IF I DIDN'T MESS WITH THE FCKING SEAL THEN I WOULDN'T BOTHER MYSELF FROM TRAVELLING BACK IN TIME JUST TO CORRECT IT!!"

"Solar─"

"THE SAME MEMORY OF YOU GUYS BEING COVERED IN BLOOD AND LAYING DEAD ON THE GROUND HAUNTS ME. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!"

"Solar!"

"I HATE IT! I HATED MYSELF FOR THAT I─"

"SOLAR!!"

Solar quickly snapped out of his rant when Gempa called him. Both of his hands are on his shoulders.

"Listen to me, okay?" Solar didn't answer but stayed silent. Gempa took off his visors and wiped his tears.

"It's none of your fault, okay? Stop blaming yourself. That's in  the past... (Or future). Blaming yourself isn't going to change anything." He hugged his brother.

"Mistakes happen. Plus, even if you didn't mess with that seal. Same thing would happen."

"So stop blaming yourself and let go of the mistake. This time. I'll make you won't lose any lose us. I hate seeing you in pain.... So just let it out. I'll be here to ease the pain" Gempa patted Solar as he cried out his heart. Gempa knew that his brother has been bottling up his emotions. He can see it through his eyes...

'Just how much have you been hiding your pain?'

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

The other two element failed to notice that their other brothers has been listening the whole time.

Taufan is currently comforting Thorn who is crying after hearing the conversation. Both Blaze is stressed out. Hali is clenching his fist. Probably will wreck the training room later. Ice is silent the whole time... But actually worried and frustrated.

'Why did you hide this from us, Solar?' All of them said in their in unison.

Later on, Gempa went inside while carrying Solar on his back. He fell asleep (again) on him. As he went inside, he saw the rest of his brothers. He can tell they've been listening the whole time..

"How long were you guys been listening?" He asked.

"Since the beginning.." Ice answered.

"Why." They all turned their heads to Blaze.