(Ch.8) How It Began Pt. 2

"What are you doing?" You suddenly heard a voice and immediately look around to see who it belongs. Then your eyes landed on a small figure almost the same size as you. The small figure walk a bit closer making it clear for you to see it. It was a boy, a boy with a fair complexion, and spiked and long messy blond hair with a red streak running through it. His eyes are black with dark-gray rings and his pupils are barely visible.

When you realize it was a kid you sighed in relief but then immediately got scared again because the deer is still near you. You didn't let go of the stick and pointed at the deer.

"Get away!" You swing around the stick making the deer walk away and went towards the boy. It surprised you that he wasn't scared of the deer so curiosity came to you.

"Who are you?" You finally asked the boy. But the boy seemed unconcerned about it.

"Who are you?" The boy asked you back.

"But I asked you first" you whispered to yourself.

"Whatever" The boy said before walking away.

"Huh?"

Then you heard noise again and got scared so you were ready to get out the forest but when you turned around it took you a minute to realize that you were lost.

' (This can't be happening!)' You internally scream as you were scared and nervous. Then you remember the boy who you just saw.

"Should I follow him?" You whispered to yourself but then something moved in the bushes again and that gave you enough reason to follow the boy.

"He's so fast" You said as you saw him walk far ahead of you.

But you eventually caught up with him. The boy didn't look behind him and just kept walking. You were confused to where he is going so you asked.

"Uhmm.... Where are you going?" He didn't answer but only looked behind which means he knows your right behind him.

You were bothered by him not answering your question so you just stayed quiet. And after walking for minutes you finally spotted an open space. And to your surprise you saw, what it seems to be a bey stadium.

' (What's a bey stadium doing in the middle of a forest?') You thought before looking around.

'( Well it's pretty') You thought after looking around. Then your eyes landed on the boy looking at you.

"Uhmm....."

"Why are you following me?" The boy asked you, making you surprised by it. Because he seems to not care about you. Since all the kids that you've met were all friendly you were used to kids being nice to you at first meet. But this boy is the opposite of that, he ignored you and seems bothered by you.

"Uhmm.... Well I..... I got lost so I followed you" You whispered the last part but you were sure he heard it.

"So is following me gonna get you out of here?" The boy asked you calmly with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

' (Obviously not but I just didn't want to be alone')You wanted to say but you just stayed quiet. Then you heard a sigh coming from him before he walk past you and went to the bey stadium. You turned and look at him as he gets something from his pocket.

"A beyblade? So he's a blader" You mumbled then walked closer to the stadium.

The boy seems to not care and continued to place his bey in his launcher then launches it into the stadium.