-Flashback-

It was Barry's eleventh birthday. Barry's dad was out getting the cake, so it was just Barry's mom and him watching a movie. A scene came on where a man and woman kissed.

Young Barry: Hey mom.

Nora smiled: Yes sweetie.

Barry: What's love?

Nora smiled: It's a feeling that you get when you really like someone.

Barry: Like with Iris?

Nora: No honey. You are not in love with Iris.
Love is something more than just an
attraction. You would do anything for that
one person. Love is putting the other above
yourself.

Barry: How do you find love?

Nora: Oh honey. You don't find love. Love finds
you and runs right into you.

-End Flashback-

The next morning he got dressed and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

Barry: Good morning Joe.

Joe smiled: Hey Barry. Did you sleep well last night?

Barry nodded: Yeah. Um, I might need a ride to see my dad.

Joe sighs: I can't wait when you get your own car Barry.

Barry fake hurt: Ouch. I feel so hurt Joe, and here I thought you like me in the car. (Sarcasm) Well done for hurting my feelings.

Joe chuckled as Barry continued eating while thinking. He wondered if it was too early to date or tell Kara he loved her. He loved her since childhood and so did she. He didn't know what to think anymore. Everything was going so fast and so quick. He was going on a date, moving to metropolis, graduating college. Everything was fast and he never expected his life to be this. He really wished his parents were here and his mother proud of him. Just one time to see his mother is all he asks for. He wanted to hug her forever but it could never happen.

Kara and him had one thing in common. They both lost their parents except Kara lost both parents and Barry lost his mother. When Kara told him her story, it made him so sad. Kara lost everything, her parents, family, friends and watching the planet blow up. She was around the sun for 24 years. She finds out her cousin grew up and she failed to protect him. Her cousin abandoned him then lost Jeremiah and her first friend Kenny Li. He was the one who made Kara feel welcome. Barry at first was jealous of it but got over it.

He snapped out of his thought when he heard Iris coming to the table. Iris has been like a sister to him and sister to Kara. Iris first didn't get along with Kara for some reason but they bonded soon later and became like sisters. Barry was happy that they were best friends or sisters. He was also happy that Alex and Kara got along, they got along after Kenny's death. Alex felt guilty for everything and made up with Kara. They had a true sister bonding there and so did Kara with Iris.

Iris smiled: Hey Barry.

Barry smiled: Hey Iris.

Iris: So what are you doing today?

Barry: I'm gonna talk to my dad about me and Kara dating soon. And Joe is gonna help me pack the rest of my stuff. It's like he wants me to leave.

Joe: No, I just want you out because you always talk in your sleep.

Barry gasps dramatically: How dare you?! (Fake hurt) Now I hurt more than ever Joe West!! You should be ashamed.

Iris burst out laughing and Joe chuckled at Barry antics. After Barry finished eating, he grabbed his phone and got in the car.