01

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊:

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊:

A young girl was walking inside the house with a box in her hands. Her family just moved here from (your country). Her father decided to start his company here. It was a difficult choice for him yet he knew it was the best thing for his children. The girl drops the box and looks over at the tv that her little brother is watching to see the prince of the kingdom. "So Prince Jungkook, your parents finally allowed you to attend a high school? Is there a reason why you badly want to attend one? Maybe find your future Queen?" the news reporter asked which made the prince smile and embarrassed.

"Well, I always wanted to know how it feels like to attend a normal high school

"Well, I always wanted to know how it feels like to attend a normal high school. I want to know what teens my age are doing. After all, we are the next generation" he answers. "And the princess will be entering an elementary school, correct?" the news reporter asked. "Yes she is. She found out about me going to a high school and convinced our parents to let her attend an elementary school too" he said. The teen girl rolls her eyes and walks back out to grab more boxes. "Out of all countries, we had to move here" she mumbles. "Where would you like to go, Missy?" She heard her dad ask. "I don't know. Maybe New Zealsnd, India or Spain" she answered. "Why do you hate South Korea so much? We lived here before your mom left" her dad said.

"Don't you bring her up" she said. "(Y/N), she is your mother" her father said. "She left you with a ten year old daughter and a newborn son for a rich man. How can she be my mom? She didn't even want us. You might not have saw the way she looked at me, but it was full of hate" you grabbed a box and walked back into the house. "You know you can help us, Jack" You said to your little brother. "Do you know sis that Prince Jungkook is your age. Maybe you can get with him" he said. You look at the tv and saw the Prince laughing along with the news reporter. "Sorry, not my type" you said as you start to unpack.

"Not your type? What do you mean?!? He's the definition of Prince Charming. He's 5'9, has a muscular body, speaks multiple languages, is caring, romantic and is good at everything" the two of you turn your heads to see your cousin walk in. "Jess, it's great to see you. Wow you have grown up so big" your dad said as he walks in with boxes. "Hi Uncle. I'm so sorry for coming in. I wanted to ask (Y/N) what school she's attending" Jess said. "I'm attending Seoul Private Academy" you answered which made your cousin shock. "You what! Do you know that is the hardest school to get into? How did you get in?" Jess grabs you by the shoulder. "I received a letter when my dad started to get his company here" you answered. "S.P.A is one of the biggest prestigious private school. Only 6% of students are chosen to join. It's been ranked number 1 as the best schools in South Korea. You must have been REALLY smart in your old school if they sent you a letter" Jess explains.

You shrugged and took a seat beside your brother. "Back to our discussion. How can you say the prince isn't your type?" She joins you two on the couch. "You know he could be acting, right? He looks all charming on screen but off screen, he can be a beast" you said. "She has a point" your dad joins into the conversation. "Plus, my daughter is more into the nerdy type" and your eyes widened. "Dad!" You yelled, making everyone laugh. "Well it is true!" He replied. "Why don't you order us some food to eat?" You asked and he sighs. "Fine. You are lucky this time. Jack, do you want to come with me?" He asked yet your brother shook his head. "I rather stay here and hear more about the royal family" he said. "Alright. I will be back" your dad said and shuts the door as he leaves.

"So you wanna know more about the royal family huh? Well King and Queen Jeon have three children. The first one being Jeon Jungkook, crowned prince who is our age. Then we have Jeon Jungwoo who is a year younger than us. And lastly we have Princess Jiae who is around your age, Jack. There might be a chance of you seeing the princess if she goes to your school" Jess said which made the little boy smile. "Why did you agree to attend there? Do you know how many rich kids go there? Do you think you can handle it?" Jess asked. "I will be fine. So what if they're rich. You won't see me begging for their family's money" you said. "Let's see about that" Jess looks away. "Is Issac and Luke still up?" Jack asked and Jess nodded. "Those two are in their room playing video games. You come over after school if you want. My mom doesn't mind" She smiles. "Yay! Im going to go unpack my room" Jack then runs up the stairs. Jess then looks over at you.

"My dear cousin, I was told you are good at Chemistry. I was wondering if you could you know...um tutor me?" She asked with puppy's eyes. "Why should I?" You crossed your arms. "Im begging you. If my mom finds out Im failing, she's going kill me. You know how she can get. Please (Y/N)!" Jess grabs your hands. "Every Saturday from 12pm-3pm. You will be paying for the food and snacks. Deal?" You ask and she happily nods. "Thank you so much!" She hugs you. "Y-Yeah. Im the best" you pulled her away from you.

"What school do you think Prince Jungkook will attend?"