tomorrow.

the morning had finally came around.
birds chirping outside, sun was shining absolutely so bright, grass was greener than it ever was. today's going to be a good day.

yerim was on patrol as always checking patients in and out of the hospital along side by her companion mingyu.

"did you see how nice it was outside? i've really got to get out there. why don't we go for a jog around the hospital like you said you did yesterday?" mingyu suggests.

well this is not looking so good since yerim was bluffing about the jog..

"i- uh- yeah totally! right now? what about the patients.." yerim said trying every excuse she could.

"you act like we're the only doctors in this hospital.." mingyu says.

"o-okay fine! i didn't take a stupid jog around the hospital yesterday..i was just flustered is all! okay?"

mingyu dragged yerim to an empty hall.

"what are we doing?"

"you're saying you did the dirty in the hospital..? with who!?" mingyu whisper shouted.

yerim scrunched up her face in disgust "wh- huh? no no! you pervert! not like that..it was a

like..heart blip type of flustered not sexually..creep"

"ah right~ definitely thought of that..so, what do you mean by heart blip type exactly?"

"nothing to worry your pretty little face about"yerim boops his nose "now if you excuse me i'm going to check up on more patients~ and so should you"

"roger that captain!"

when yerim meant patients, she meant hyeju of course.

~

"hyejuuuuu~" she lingered on the door causing hyeju to brighten up. "you know you should definitely come for a walk with me~ it's so pretty out"

"thought i wasn't aloud to be out of this bed?" hye asked.

"well. unless your legs hurt..you're okay to go it's just protocol to make all patients stay in bed as long as their stay" yerim said.

"nope! not hurting whatsoever! let's do this" hye shot up from the bed going to join yerim.

as the two were walking to the door mingyu stopped them.

"ah ah ah..what do you think you're doing with my patient yerim?"

yerim rolled her eyes. "she's also MY patient to inform you doctor mingyu"

"she said she was fine and nothing was hurting, so i'm bringing her for a nice lovely walk. what could be the harm in that?"

he sighed which was usually a sigh of giving up..

"alright fine, but if anything happens you come straight to me" he waves them off and gains a nod from both of them.

"heyyy~ you were right the breeze is nice, it feels like i haven't been outside in years. being stuck in a hospital room is definitely not the ideal hideout"

yerim giggles at hye's joke and adds on to her words. "imagine working in that hospital..dealing with major crisis's.."

"you know i'd like to get to know you more yerim.." hye says taking yerims arm in hers.

hye was taller than yerim but not by a whole bunch.

yerim bit down on her tongue and a smile came across her face. "what do you wanna know? ask away~"

"i'm assuming you already know my age, so how old are you?"

"i'm 21"

"you definitely look like a teenager though..i'm even surprised you're older than me~" hye joked earning her a playful punch from yerim.

"hey! i think i look my age..take that back meanie.." yerim playfully pouts.

"fine fine. you look exactly your age yerim"

yerim just bid off a smile and continued the walk.

"hey yerim..do you know when i'm leaving this old junk?" hye says pointing at the hospital.

that's when it hit her.

she had forgotten all about how hyeju was going to be discharged..

tomorrow.

"yeah i do actually have some news on that.." yerim sighed sitting down on a nearby bench causing hyeju to worry.

so hyeju sat down with her.

"hey uh- don't tell me there's something wrong with me, i really don't want to stay longer.." hye said quite dumbly.

yerim was upset..she didn't want hyeju to leave. what hurt even more was hyeju's words.

yerim wiped away at a tear that was starting to come down..man what happened to happy sunny bright morning..

she gained the courage to look at hyeju in the eyes..

"you're leaving tomorrow. you're being discharged tomorrow..first thing in the morning you'll be leaving this so called junky hospital.."

hyeju was about to pump her fist in the air but she realized how something was off with yerim.

"ay..yerim you seem upset? isn't it good that i'm not hurt and that i'm able to go back home..well not really MY home..but you get the idea" hye said taking yerims hand.

"i'm gonna be completely honest with you hyeju..i really don't want you to leave, these past days have been great with you..it's going to hurt watching you leave, even if it's only been a couple days as i've said.." she said bursting into tears.

which hyeju immediately took action and pulled her into a hug.

thats when clouds started to come in faster than the light of speed.

how much worse could this day even get?

light rain started to form hitting the top of their heads, was yerims face wet from her tears or the rain..who knows at this point.

"w-we should get inside..ya know don't wanna get sick" yerim said pulling away from the hug getting up about to walk away.

"wait! please..yerim look at me" hye says rushing up to yerim.

yerim turnt to see what it was but was met with a set of lips crashed against hers. yerims lips tasted like heaven.

the rain was starting to pour harder by the seconds.

causing both of them to be drenched in rain like soggy wet cats.

but neither of them cared.

they pulled away and hye cupped yerims face in her hands and pressed their foreheads together.

"you're fucking amazing yerim" hye whispered just loud enough for the both of them to hear.

hye left one last peck on yerims mouth and took her hand so they could go get dried off.

"you're kind of adorable when you're wet you know that right?" yerim giggled.

end of chapter 5!