"pshh you look like a mess right now"

"w-what do you mean?! i'm not doing anything.." yerim realized how hot her face was..

"gosh stop distracting me from the game! if i could i'd just stop playing and talk to you~ watch your face get all pink" hye teases being her flirty self.

"o-okay i-i'm starting to think i should go..yeah?" yerim choked on her words looking like a total mess.

before letting hye answer she got up anyway..but hye grabbed her hand.

"no no! stay with me..i really like you"

like? like as in..romantically?? like as in "yeah your pretty awesome" type way, usually what hye means to people. or like as in just LIKE. god hye is so confusing..

"what do you mean by that hyeju?" yerim turned around slowly.

"i mean i like you as my doctor! you're like super duper cool" hye obviously didn't mean that but she likes to play around with people.

yerim poked the inside of her mouth with her tongue looking down at hyeju.

"do you ever get told that you drive people crazy?"

hye raises an eyebrow.

"yeah, yeah i do..a lot, the girls absolutely love me~ is this you confessing your undenying love for me yerim? if so i'm absolutely flattered!"

yerim bit her lip trying so hard not to curse at her..

"no you idiot! i mean driving people crazy like actually INSANE! ALSO LET GO OF MY HAND"

"ack fine..if your gonna go let me do this"

hye then grabs yerims hand and places a soft kiss on it.

yerim won't even deny hyeju's lips feel soft..

yerim immediately pulls away and runs out of the room.

hye starts chuckling to herself.

"man, she's totally whipped for me"

mingyu just had to be walking right by and noticed yerim.

"hey you good? you look like you just ran a 30 mile race.." he noticed how hard she was breathing and how pink her face was.

"ah- yeah no no i'm doing great, i was just uh..out for a quick run around the hospital ya know? woo! workout yeah!!"

he awkwardly nods with his lips scrunched up.

"i mean, good for you right? up top!" he raised his hand for a high-five, which yerim reciprocated.

-

a couple hours of dealing with patients passed and it was time for yerim to finally check up on hyeju..she was looking foward to it but also not.

"yah! you're finally back~ i was so lonely without you i had to deal with doctor mingyu treating me.." hye groaned.

yerim laughed and sat on the chair next to the bed.

"hey you know you're always welcome to hop right into bed with me~"

"seriously..stop that, you're like the biggest flirt i've ever met" yerim avoided eye contact.

hye looks her up and down..

"how could i resist you're just beautiful and i think you know it.."

"do you want me to walk out again? cause i surely will!" yerim exclaimed.

hye finally backed down and calmed herself when she started to think about her parents.

"i was sort of wondering why my parents never came by..did you guys call them at all or what?"

"we did but uh..i don't know why they didn't come" yerim sighed.

"honestly they never really show around for me, they know how much of a fuck up i am, for all i know they probably wish i died in that car crash.." hye starts to tear up.

yerim didn't want to see hyeju cry, she only knew the funny, flirty, cool side of her. it was the only side she wanted to know.

so she grabbed a tissue from the counter and started to dab away her tears for her.

"no parents would wish that upon their own child hyeju..if they really did then fuck them" yerim cursed.

which caused hye to randomly giggle.

"hey? what's so funny!?"

"it's just- pft..you even sound cute while swearing"

yerim grabbed hyeju's hand and rubbed it with her thumb.

"you're honestly perfect..if your parents think differently they don't see what i see.." yerim say's looking into hyeju's eyes.

the two of them were falling.

falling so deep in love.

end of chapter 4!