"William!" it's Devon, catching her breath, it's like she came from running.

"Why are you..."

"Yes I know I'm late I'm sorry." She said.

I laughed. "No silly, Why are you catching your breath?"

"Oh, that..I was running." Then she smiled. I raised my eyebrow.

"You ran?"

"Yeah..amm for exercise. It's good for the health." She said then starts to act like stretching.

"Yeah what ever you did that made you ran like that, let's just forget about it. Let's not ruin our date." I said. Then wrapped my arms around her waist.

"amm... Will?"

"HMM?"

"I'm kind of sweaty right now." She said with a shy face.

"So?" I told her so that she won't worry that she doesn't smell bad, she actually smelled like strawberries.

*DEVON MCKNIGHT*

William's arm is around my waist. He assured me that I don't stink when I told him that I'm sweaty.

We drove in the different direction from the city.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." He said wearing his sweet smile. I'm gonna melt any minute now.

While travelling, it's kind of shameful for me to pass out. But I did. I didn't have enough sleep last night, I keep on waking up every hour to check Brandon if his looking in my stuff. I really don't feel comfortable somebody else's sleeping in my room.

William woke me up.

"Where are we?"

"Just look around." He said.

I cover my mouth when I saw the place. It was beautiful. A picnic set beside a beautiful lake. No one seems to be around.

"You like it?"

"No." he looked at me feeling discouraged, I smiled. " Duh? I LOVE it! How did you find this place?" I can't help but feel excited.

"I googled it." He smirked.

He led me to the picnic set, my outfit is just so perfect for this. Hahahaha I'm kind of worried back then.

"I think lunch time is just minutes away, so I think it won't get mad if we will have lunch earlier." He tried to joke, but he sucks.

"You have to work on your jokes." Then he laughed.

We ate and talk anything under the sun, I felt so relaxed. I've never had this for the longest time. After lunch, he brought me to the little forest and showed me a little boat hidden in a big tree. It was so cute. It has cushions and a guitar. It was designed beautifully, like a princess was going to get this ride.

"Wow!" I gasp.

"You like it?"

"Super, you are so clever, a man whore like you knows this kind of stuff?"

"Waoh, so much for words, it's not my fault if girls can't resist me charm." He said proudly that made me giggled.

He took my hand as we went into the boat. It's just perfect for a couple. I blushed thinking that we do look like a couple.

"Do you play guitar?" I asked holding the guitar, then he smirked.

"Watch me." Then he started playing. I don't know if he knew, but he was playing one of my favourite songs.

Do you hear me

I'm talking to you

Across the waters

Across the deep blue ocean

Under the open sky oh my baby I'm trying

He started singing with acting, that made him so cute, that I giggled. I sang the next verse with acting too.

Boy I hear you in my dreams

I feel you whisper across the sea

I keep you with me

In my heart

You make it easier when like gets hard.

We both sang the chorus.

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend,

lucky to have been where I have been.

 Lucky to be coming home again..oh ooh ooh

We both end up laughing.

"I must admit, you're good." I said still laughing.

"I know, it's my hidden talent." He said, then he got serious and looked at me. "Did you have a good time?"

I cross my arms and pouted. "Hmm nope." I acted, trying to endure my laughter when I saw his face. "There's something missing." I'm trying to tease him. Actually I did have an awesome time.

To my surprise he didn't answer me, but instead he kissed me. I was stunned.

"Is that the missing part you referring to?" He asked, but his eyes was like pleading that he said the right answer.

I am so speechless that I just nod.  He kissed me again, this time longer, more passionate, and different from our first kiss.

"I hope I fulfilled the missing part." He said.

"I'm sorry this is crazy," I felt so embarrassed that I got up and stepped out then....'SPLASH'

I am so stupid, I totally forgot that I were on a boat and in the middle of the lake! Argh!! Why is this happening. Bad timing Devon. You are so stupid. I told myself.

"Devon!" William yelled, then he reached my hands and pulled me like my weight is like of a feather. "Are you alright?! He asked with a worried face.

"I'm sorry, I know I'm so stupid." I just slap my fore head. He laughed.

"You are so funny, and clumsy at the same time."

"I know right?, I ruined it." I said feeling so sorry that I ruined all the his effort of making this date perfect.

"There is nothing to feel sorry about, I understand." I looked at him, he took his jacket around my back.

"Thanks," I said. Lowering my head.

He lift my head up with his hands, then kissed me again. "I told you, it's fine, so stop acting like a kid." He smiled at me. "If you really feel sorry for that, then we can just do this very often then." He smirked.

My eyes lightened up. "What?"

"Well that is if you want to be my girlfriend."

"what?" is all that I could say.

In the middle of the lake, in this small boat, William Fox kneeled before me. "Devon Mcknight, will you ....be my girlfriend?" He asked this beautiful question. I was in awe. Completely speechless.

"I...I don't know what to say." I told him honestly.

"Well you can say 'yes' or 'sure'?" He said. I chuckled, he looked so cute, Then I said

"Yes." He smiled, a huge one this time. Then hugged me and filled me with his sweet kisses.

**************************************

WHAT DO YOU THINK NOW THAT WILLIAM AND DEVON ARE LIKE BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND. LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS!